Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i have to train a fucking foid tomorrow at my job

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
we were actually becoming friends just me and him holding the whole store down chugging energy drinks the whole day and talking about our shitty lives, now he quit and i have to train a fucking foid tomorrow :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

i cant COPE I CANT COPE!!!!

There's no friend for your job

I'd treat her like shit and hope she runs off tbh.

she stacy tier tho? :feelsEhh:

we were actually becoming friends just me and him holding the whole store down chugging energy drinks the whole day and talking about our shitty lives, now he quit and i have to train a fucking foid tomorrow :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

That really sucks man. Hopefully you can get away with saying very little without coming off as "hostile" tbh

make sure to touch her as much as you can while your training her, she will probably be too intimidated and eager to get the job and will not say anything

No bobs and vagena, no training!

make sure to touch her as much as you can while your training her, she will probably be too intimidated and eager to get the job and will not say anything
im too high inhib

Why he quit

Treat her like she would treat you, make the fucking whores life hell.

train her with your penislossus

Brutal Wagecucking Pill

I’ve been NEET since Covid:feelzez:

I don’t want to go back:feelsokman:

High iq. Show her the storage room or something that is a tight space then brush up against her for fap fuel

Maybe u can ascend somehow :bluepill:

Tell your manager you refuse to train her because of #metoo it is a risk to your safety.

High iq. Show her the storage room or something that is a tight space then brush up against her for fap fuel
Yeah maybe you could ascend with her in a closet or storage room if she wants the job bad enough

I mumble and am difficult to understand so no one ever asks me to train anyone. :feelskek:

That sentence can read a few different ways, lol.

Try to stay positive, remember your job is just about extracting money and getting out.