Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have to take benzodiazepines just to go outside

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I get benzos readily prescribed because I'm bipolar and I rely on them to calm me down when I leave the house to stave off anxiety. When I'm on 20mg I can take a relatively peaceful stroll through town. It makes my reaction time a little slower and I probably look a little drugged out but who cares?

It's a good cope.

When I was bluepilled and thought I would get dates from Tinder I would stock up on as much benzo as I could and try to test the quantity I would need in order to be able to handle an interaction with a foid. :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I don't know how to cross the road I keep almost getting hit by nigger npc cars

Useless doctors in my areas won't give me anything.

You should save them for doing CBT (better known as killing yourself) with an overdose :feelsLSD:

You should save them for doing CBT (better known as killing yourself) with an overdose :feelsLSD:
Believe me, I'm suicidally depressed six months a year, I've considered that, but it isn't a good method. I've bought some poisonous chemicals from Poland that I keep in my attic instead if I feel it's time to go.

what poison ?
Sodium Nitrite, supposedly the most painless death you can get, but it's impossible to get nowadays unless you buy in bulk from a registered company. They started catching wind of what people were getting up to about 2-3 years ago.

Sodium Nitrite, supposedly the most painless death you can get, but it's impossible to get nowadays unless you buy in bulk from a registered company. They started catching wind of what people were getting up to about 2-3 years ago.
I feel hypocritical saying it.. but stay with us a little longer brocel :feelsbadman:

Since I live in a third world shithole those regulations don't apply here. :dab:

I feel hypocritical saying it.. but stay with us a little longer brocel :feelsbadman:
Thanks bro! I'm actually in a stable mood right now thanks to balanced bipolar meds, so I have no active plans to do anything anytime soon :feelsLightsaber:

Since I live in a third world shithole those regulations don't apply here. :dab:
Then it should be accessible maybe. But there's a lot of preparation, you can't just ingest the powder. I'm not going to send you to any websites because I want you to stay with us, but there's information out there. I keep it as a back up plan basically. An exit.

Thanks bro! I'm actually in a stable mood right now thanks to balanced bipolar meds, so I have no active plans to do anything anytime soon :feelsLightsaber:
good to hear that bro :feelsokman:

I don't even know the meaning of the word "outside".:feelsstudy:

Useless doctors in my areas won't give me anything.
sometimes it's better off that way, I had a much worse experience with zog meds. I was prescribed zoloft and that shit is not good at all. It does its job, I didn't feel depressed, but I didn't feel anything either. Complete NPC emptiness, total TV static, your brain gets fried

Then it should be accessible maybe. But there's a lot of preparation, you can't just ingest the powder. I'm not going to send you to any websites because I want you to stay with us, but there's information out there. I keep it as a back up plan basically. An exit.
Nigga, I know exactly how to do it. I been in SS for years

i use to take them, since I had the worst case of agoraphobia known to man. But I found an alternative to them that is far less addictive.
im on a low dose of Escitalopram and it worked wonders for me this last year. From not being able to go outside at all without major panic attacks (to the point of hospitalization) to being able to roam free as a iplease. Highly reccomend them for generalized anxietycels.

I'm jealous as fuck of anyone that has a benzo prescription. I think regular use of benzos is really bad for you, but I would love to have it on standby for when I need it. I remember when I was like 22 or so, my parents used to give xanax to my dog because she would freak out during thunderstorms. I used to occasionally sneak a xanny or two for myself, and holy SHIT it was incredible. That was the first time in my life where I went out in public and felt totally free. It actually made me temporarily feel like life is worth living. I haven't had access to xanax in a long time, but a doc did give me valium for a procedure I had done about a year ago. I took it prior to the procedure, but the effects lingered for a day or two and it brought back that amazing feeling I used to have.