Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to sit in an office with 4 foids every day. It's shit.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★
So, at my current work it's just a big room with five desks in it, me and four foids. It drives me fucking insane.

I always have to listen to whatever stupidity they are talking about. Why can foids not have any interesting conversations? They just talk and talk and talk all godamn day without actually saying anything. I'm listening to this crap even as I'm typing this. All they ever talk about is the guys they want to fuck, the horoscope and diets. I feel my neurons dying just listening to it. I have my headphones on most of the time, but they like to literally shout for no damn reason.

The only saving grace is that I actually am out of the office often but the time that I'm here is terrible. And they aren't even hot so I'm not even getting eye candy. Here's hoping I can get a different job soon.

Why are you working full time? My part time is already really starting to get to me.
I always have to listen to whatever stupidity they are talking about. Why can foids not have any interesting conversations? They just talk and talk and talk all godamn day without actually saying anything. I'm listening to this crap even as I'm typing this. All they ever talk about is the guys they want to fuck, the horoscope and diets.
At least you get an idea of what to say to foids you want to hit on.
And they aren't even hot so I'm not even getting eye candy.
A good and bad thing.

How do you cope with your body making strange sounds whilst in the vincinity of foids? or people at all for that matter? also how do you browse .is in public? so many questions.

Damn I would be pissed being blueballed like that. :dafuckfeels:

Another reason why work is shit, you spend time with foids you don't actually fuck and that is soy as fuck.

Chad would either fuck them immediately and often to get a trade-off for the gossip or he wouldn't work with them at all.