Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to see a Therapist on friday..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Ive seen 2 before who were useless, but the job centre is forcing me to see another because ive been unemployed for 2 years to " help " with my anxiety / depression.

Cant wait for the shitty bluepilled advice.

you have to see a therapist before they will give you a job?

I tried to blackpill my psychologist and she took me outside to prove that there are plenty of women who date unattractive men.

you have to see a therapist before they will give you a job?

No they believe my anxiety is the reason i always fail at interviews, even tho my subhuman looks probably plays a part.

I tried to blackpill my psychologist and she took me outside to prove that there are plenty of women who date unattractive men.

They probably had money or status if they were unattractive

ayy, me too! Prepare for ragefuel together :feelsokman:

I would never go to one.

Troll the fuck out of them.

troll?

trolling is for kids m8

Tell them what they want to hear and refrain from talk of the blackpill/suicide. Protip: talking to strangers about problems won’t fix them.

Tell them what they want to hear and refrain from talk of the blackpill/suicide. Protip: talking to strangers about problems won’t fix them.

no shit, im not going to this shit of my own choice so your pro tip isnt something i dont already know.

did she succeed?