Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have to resist the urge to knock sex havers the fuck out almost everyday

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
Everytime I show up to work or a public gym I have to fucking witness couples doing their PDA bullshit and I have to look away because it fucking enrages and triggers my suicidal thoughts and I just want to go up to those couples so bad and rip them the fuck apart and its lifefuel to me I can fuck up most sex havers in a fight with a spinning back kick to their fucking sternum in front of their foidfriend and I can't wait for the day I can legally knockout a sex haver and not have to face legal problems because it was a sport MMA fight.

My MMA skills have been improving and I can't wait for the day I finally break chad's skull

Last edited:
All PDA should be banned

Everytime I show up to work or a public gym I have to fucking witness couples doing their PDA bullshit and I have to look away because it fucking enrages and triggers my suicidal thoughts and I just want to go up to those couples so bad and rip them the fuck apart and its lifefuel to me I can fuck up most sex havers in a fight with a spinning back kick to their fucking sternum in front of their foidfriend and I can't wait for the day I can legally knockout a sex haver and not have to face legal problems because it was a sport MMA fight.

My MMA skills have been improving and I can't wait for the day I finally break chad's skull
Imagine the foid crying after you break her chad's skull :feelsdevil:

:feelsBox: pepe approves

56729.jpg

That'd be satisfying as fuck. I wanna do MMA too but noone teaches MMA in my area :feelscry: . I'm rooting for you tho.
Fun fact:Sharaputin the UFC fighter is an MMAcel and the greatest too who can destroy 99.99% of white knights

Yeah seeing couples is extremely brutal

why are u jealous when you have uraraka? don't tell me u mean to cheat on her with an ugly 3D foid?