Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have to remember why i started ldaring

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I gave up on trying in May 2021 when i had to buy a car instead of getting a gaming computer and started ldaring full time, now after a year+ has passed shame has overtaken me and i feel hopeless and stuck. I have to remind myself that when i gave up i said enough is enough “it’s my time to sit around and do nothing like everyone else”

@Recluse let this motivate you to not feel bad about being neet

All i need is a job and some control to return to my senses so i’m not so worried about life all the time. Late 2021-2022 was the year of figuring it out.

Last edited:
all you need is gaming computer

I worked overtime. Glad I did because the extra NEETbuxx helps.

Brutal; I think LDARing as a NEET is best when you've actually wealthmaxxed and you have the comfort of knowing you can pay your expenses twice for the rest of your foreseeable life... :feelshehe:

Though of course if you weren't born wealthy, wageslaving is inevitably going to have to come before; there's also the chance of disabilitybuxx if you can manage to leach out a few from our shekel-hoarding government. :feelsUgh: