Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have to meet with my room advisor on Thursday about my "problems"

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
After coming home from lab today my roommate tells me we have to meet with our floor's RA about noise complaints and stuff like that. When we're playing games online we can get pretty loud so it's not that big of a deal, but he then tells me they want to meet to talk about my issues. I ask him why on Earth he'd agree to something so retarded, and he tells me that it's because I'm always sad. I tell him to stop making my problems his and to leave me out of this. I told him that the same RA came to me yesterday about this trash and I told him not to worry about it.

I'm sick and tired of everyone around me treating me like there's something wrong with my brain. It's people tortuting me, tormenting me for years that's my problem. Left alone, by myself, with no bluepilling or women in sight, I'd be your average lonely guy. But these people have constantly tried to intervene. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this life and all the garbage that comes from it. Just today I was able to have a conversation with another human being at college (albeit, with a guy who also had self-esteem issues and wanted to kill himself but who am I to judge), and as usual, my day has to get ruined. What's worse, I planned to spend all of Thursday studying for quizzes and stuff, and now that plan is ruined.

Honestly why would you confide anything to your roommate, or anyone else?

I would only confide in my mommygf who will tell me she will make everything better as I bury my head in her oppai.

They want you to be happy and content in being a cuck. Don't give an inch.

Squeeze mustard under his sheets

Tell your RA that you straight up do not wish to speak about your issues with him/her. Take a stand, don't be a beta.

Tell your RA that you straight up do not wish to speak about your issues with him/her. Take a stand, don't be a beta.
That's what I tried to do, but I keep getting goaded into talking to these people. What's worse, the RA is a Chad, so I know for a fact he won't understand my issues if I choose to talk at all.

He literally told me yesterday that "I've been there" so I told him "no you haven't" and walked away.

That's what I tried to do, but I keep getting goaded into talking to these people. What's worse, the RA is a Chad, so I know for a fact he won't understand my issues if I choose to talk at all.

He literally told me yesterday that "I've been there" so I told him "no you haven't" and walked away.

Low inhibcel lol. Good job!

I totally understand what you're talking about, it gets to the point where you can't even tell if other people are trying to help or just trying to be annoying. They're so off, they completely lack the ability to understand what it's like.

"Its non of your buisness" BOOM. its high T alpha way