Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have to maintain frame and be confrontational

Who fault is it that you don’t feel tall enough as a male?

• Women

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Toxic femininity (jfl)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Toxic masculinity (jfl)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Men

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Yourself

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Family members

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
title and answer the question :worryfeels: ya should’ve screenshot my story when ya had the chance guests. Women and egotistical men will judge you and try to size ya up if they think you’re smaller than them don’t let them intimidate ya embrace the contact with them and be confrontational.My touch deprivation state and recent events in a store has put me in a confrontational mood and I’m full of explosive emotions

View: https://youtu.be/AJj6GGLaIfI

Last edited:
Women/toxic femininity.

You better stretch your frame as much as possible :feelsUgh:

This isn't even my final form.

women and the blackpill

They only think you’re a man when your imposing it didn’t have to be like this but they left us no choice
show them whose the boss(in minecraft ofc) :feelsaww:

where are you living

title and answer the question :worryfeels: ya should’ve screenshot my story when ya had the chance guests. Women and egotistical men will judge you and try to size ya up if they think you’re smaller than them don’t let them intimidate ya embrace the contact with them and be confrontational.My touch deprivation state and recent events in a store has put me in a confrontational mood and I’m full of explosive emotions

View: https://youtu.be/AJj6GGLaIfI

Family members originally. Then other men, cause I was once bullied due to being a manlet. Then in 3rd place foids as none have them, have actually targeted me for being short, only rejected

Family members originally. Then other men, cause I was once bullied due to being a manlet. Then in 3rd place foids as none have them, have actually targeted me for being short, only rejected
You not letting people size ya up are ya :feelswhat:that’s disrespectful

You not letting people size ya up are ya :feelswhat:that’s disrespectful
My state has shit laws. I can't do anything if some one sizes me up. I take the car and avoid public transportation and walking when possible. But that's all I can do.

My state has shit laws. I can't do anything if some one sizes me up. I take the car and avoid public transportation and walking when possible. But that's all I can do.
By any means bruv by any means

My fault, it's my genes' fault.

You know, "frame battles" were originally described to be between two males, where the other male was trying to "amog" you. When a girl tries it, it is called a shit test which has a different purpose