Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to have one of the worst eye areas known to mankind

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Today while I was doing my usual running I always forget to learn my place. I wear a hat and always keep sunglasses on for a fucking reason. Whether it's raining, cloudy, I don't give a fuck. I keep it on when I run because my eyes are my worst feature.

Anyway while I was running today a few girls looked at me. No smiles or anything. Just looked, and then I took off my sunglasses for a minute and they literally looked like this when they saw my eyes. Not even a fucking exaggeration.

latest

I CANNOT FUCKING BREATHE. EYE AREA EYE AREA EYE FUCKING AREA. EYE AREA. EYE AREA. I TELL YOU ALL THIS CONSTANTLY.

Do NOT call yourself incel unless your eye area sucks. It is most of where a man's appeal comes from to women. Fuck this.

If you have a good eye area it's time to rope yourself if you say you're incel, because I guarantee you all you have is just one flaw that needs to be fixed and you're good. Like that faggot Octopus.

anincelforlifelol said:
If you have a good eye area it's time to rope yourself if you say you're incel, because I guarantee you all you have is just one flaw that needs to be fixed and you're good. Like that faggot Octopus.

My eyes are black caverns of emptiness.