Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have to have a zoom call with a woman tomorrow

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Due to being NEET I had to enrol on a course in order to keep receiving my welfare bux. This woman is an unemployment support worker who deals with autists and non diagnosed autists too.

I have been on online meetings like these before but I never turned my webcam on. I will have to show my face in this, it is brutal having to look at yourself on webcam. I am going to try and install it on my 11 year old laptop so the video quality won't be as good. I also have to drink a few beers beforehand due to my high inhibition.

not a big deal brocel expose your incel dry virgin micropenis on zoom video spin it like this nasty methhead child molester pikachu

34781.jpg

then scream HELICOPTER HELICOPTER :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: PARACOPTER PARACOPTER :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: (in a video game)
you are fucking nuts

you are fucking nuts
No, that's an attention whore larper. You just add those guys to your ignore list. If enough people would do this they'd stop getting responses, then they'd stop posting and go away.

No, that's an attention whore larper. You just add those guys to your ignore list. If enough people would do this they'd stop getting responses, then they'd stop posting and go away.
he is fun :feelshaha:

goodluck with that

not a big deal brocel expose your incel dry virgin micropenis on zoom video spin it like this nasty methhead child molester pikachu

34781.jpg

then scream HELICOPTER HELICOPTER :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: PARACOPTER PARACOPTER :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: (in a video game)
:feelskek:

If this is her job, she is used to see subhumans. Dont think to much about it.

THERE IS PARA KOFFER - CASE OF MONEY @racoon4 OR @Mecoja MAY CONFIRM (IN VIDEO GAME)
ICH FICKE IHN ALLES LEBEN UND NICHT LEBEN, ES IST EIGENE SCHULD!!!

My penis is 4.7 inch, not 3 inch

+1

Not sure why obvious LARPs are allowed around here. Possible that the moderation team likes the attention these users bring to the forum? :feelsLSD:

Just because you are shy high inhib normie doesn’t mean all incels are like you nigga :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
You don’t even know me you LARPing dweeb :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Dont height shame me normie scum :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

34781.jpg

THIS PIKACHU IS A MANLET TOO AND HE IS COPING AND NOT ROPING YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME ROPE I NEED OPPAI TO GROPE:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg
(In a video game)
Go join @InMinecraft