Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Have To Go To Court 9/11/2019

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I got my court date confirmed, first available one.

I was falsely accused of going 100mph on a 50mph highway.

I was actually going 95mph and my car wouldnt've been capable to reach 100. Maybe on a straightaway with no cars it could after 2 minutes.

Just Lol @ how horrendous the American justice system is you have to wait nearly a full year for a trial.

The fact that cop put me down for a 100 (when he pulled me over I told him I was going 80 after he asked me why I was going 100, if he would've wrote 80 I would've pled guilty at the court but not for this lie I was falsely accused of).

https://incels.is/threads/manlets-join-the-police-to-feel-powerful.86240/
https://incels.is/threads/my-speedi...ver-buy-my-dream-car-a-new-mazda-miata.86206/

CourtCels:

@Grotesque
@fukmylyf

If I am found guilty I will have to pay $1000+ in fines and lose my license for 6 months.

But I won't be found guilty because the fact the cop lied about how fast I was going means there's no proof, no radar gun, no nothing.

This is going to thrown out like nothing.

I'm actually looking forward to it.

It's like how today is the first time it snowed this year and it gave me a chance to reflect on how far I've come since the last time it snowed https://incels.is/threads/first-snowfall-of-the-year.89235/

After I walk out of that court room and get this thrown out I'll be able to think about the kind of person I was when this all happened.

By then I will have made multiple Yellow Pill pilgrimages, and who knows the adventurers I did and the people I met.

It will be insane. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.

LaughReally

Good luck boyo.

More than a year from now, great.

Cop might not show up

Hell is this? I was arrested for peeing on a tree and I only had to wait 3 months.

Make September 11 a day that we will never forget...:feelskek:

Hell is this? I was arrested for peeing on a tree and I only had to wait 3 months.

Facepalm1

That was recently changed in my city.

They were arresting thousands and thousands of niggers clogging up the jails so they changed it to a summons instead of an arrestable offense.

Hope you were able to beat that charge like I'm going to boyo.

Wait what? why does that shit take a whole fuckin year?
Anyway, prepare yourself for 6 months of not having a license, bro.

Wait what? why does that shit take a whole fuckin year?

Confused1

They make more money busting niggers than they do from taxes.

America is a police state.

More people imprisoned here per capita than anywhere.

Only place worse is China.

50% of my city has an open arrest warrant.

Cops are taxmen with guns and the highway patrol are literally highway men robbing passers by as if this was medieval Europe.

IMG 6217

I plan on moving to Japan in 2020 anyway so I'm not even going to need it.

If you are found guilty would it cause an issue with your plan to move to Japan? I thought records like that are checked?

i went 100 once and the cop let me off with a warning :forcedsmile:

i went 100 once and the cop let me off with a warning :forcedsmile:

GunSmugSigh

Good for you but honestly I should've got a warning too.

I said sorry a dozen times and that I was running late for class (I wasn't I did that completely for fun but that's besides the point).

I also had J-Pop music blasting at max volume (which I'm sure the cop heard as he was pursuing me).

In other words, he pulled over an innocent little school boy and should've sent me on my own.

I've had my license since I was 16 and had a spotless driving record for 7 years. I deserved a warning.

Oh well, it's going to get thrown out anyway.

HappyLust

I got my court date confirmed, first available one.

I was falsely accused of going 100mph on a 50mph highway.

I was actually going 95mph and my car wouldnt've been capable to reach 100.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

View attachment 64548

Was this too much to ask for?

AAD03347E329D522BDD58FB6E7ED5E3DA0451607

4fea372a5191c00a2eaa06e011ea3d24.jpg
@fukmylyf
You were going 95 in a 50 and you expected nothing to happen? Back in my hometown, pretty much my age everyone drove about 20 over the speed limit. Most still have suspended licenses because of it

so if it was below 100, you don't get your license suspended?

that cop is a fucking cunt. he probably didn't like your face

You were going 95 in a 50 and you expected nothing to happen? Back in my hometown, pretty much my age everyone drove about 20 over the speed limit. Most still have suspended licenses because of it

IMG 1189

Young and dumb

Good luck. Hopefully the cop doesnt show at all and it will auto be dismissed. Careful telling a judge he lied, they will normally believe a cop.
But a fucking year? That's ridiculous

You'll likely get plead to a smaller fine and possible driving safety classes.

Well as long as your luck doesn't run out, do as you wish

No one has to drive in Asia.

so if it was below 100, you don't get your license suspended?

that cop is a fucking cunt. he probably didn't like your face

Actually if it was below 91.

That's why I pushed for 80 (which is closer to the truth than 100), I would've admitted my crime, paid my fine and accepted the points on my license.

But since he wrote me up for a false speed, and keep in mind 95 was just my highest and that was only for like 2 seconds.

I was averaging 85 for about 25 seconds if I'm being realistic, out of a 1 minute stretch that involved a lot of acceleration just to get to that 85.

I don't care though, now it just gets thrown out and I don't have to pay a dime.

You'll likely get plead to a smaller fine and possible driving safety classes.

Yes if I lived in a normal state. My state is a police state in a police state (ZOG S A).

As I said half of my city has an open arrest warrant for missing a hearing for a frivolous crime (such as riding a bicycle on the sidewalk or drinking in public).

The way it works here is you're either innocent or guilty of everything.

damn, that's a long wait.
can't help you bro. Haven't got a ticket yet tbh

I hope it all goes well, the case seems like it's already decided

I'm in NY which is among the most liberal corrupt states. Yours can't be much worse.

Fuck CUCKmerica and its cucked ass laws. All that speed ticket shit is only for a way to feed more shekels to the zog

Make September 11 a day that we will never forget...:feelskek:
:feelskek:

@Zesto, you will be one of the next incels to get doxxed, you give out so much personal life details, even I could probably figure out who you are with a little digging, tone down the details a bit, you may regret it later.

Lol u didn't tag me

I could've given u legal advice

Lol u didn't tag me

I could've given u legal advice

GunSmugSigh

Lol I don't need any.

I will take the stand and simply say "I was not speeding and there is no proof that I was"

That's it. Case closed.

Sometimes i wonder if I should major in law

implying the justice system in inbred jap insect land is any better

Yes but you admitted to him you were going 30 mph over the speed limit, which could be used against you I think.

View attachment 64681

Lol I don't need any.

I will take the stand and simply say "I was not speeding and there is no proof that I was"

That's it. Case closed.
It's a pig's word against yours and we know how that usually goes.

Good luck.

JFL at the date.

Legit tbh. In certain states, if you go over 100, they can arrest you.

Just don't get your hopes up boyo. You were still over the speed limit.

muh fair and speedy trial

muh i am american i have rights

"read my rights and shit, its all junk" - ice cube