Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to go for a MRI scan on friday

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
But I ain,t going because I have to work that day, I have a cyst in the dead centre of my brain and i don,t give a dam if it turns to size of a golfball,if im dead in 10 years time I'll be happy

why don't you go as an excuse to miss work?

why don't you go as an excuse to miss work?
Work is more important, it is the only reason why I have a reason to exist, plus I need the money as I don't have to pay taxes as it is given to me by cash in hand rather than it going into a bank account

Work is more important, it is the only reason why I have a reason to exist, plus I need the money as I don't have to pay taxes as it is given to me by cash in hand rather than it going into a bank account
I love those jobs. During the summer I work an under the counter job too and you always make way more money.

I love those jobs. During the summer I work an under the counter job too and you always make way more money.
Yes they are way much better, even better knowing that none of my money is going towards a cucked up society that doesn't care about us

Yes they are way much better, even better knowing that none of my money is going towards a cucked up society that doesn't care about us
This is how I feel about it too. Makes sense that you would rather go to work