Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to get this next job or else I’m doomed

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m doomed for the Foreseeable future if I don’t get this next job guys I really need to come up with a plan fast I’m running outta time before the “The big day “ gets here I gotta pass my next interview with flying colors I’m getting nervous if only I had NEETbux I wouldn’t be in this predicament

You won’t get it

hope u get that job brah

I’m doomed for the Foreseeable future if I don’t get this next job guys I really need to come up with a plan fast I’m running outta time before the “The big day “ gets here I gotta pass my next interview with flying colors I’m getting nervous if only I had NEETbux I wouldn’t be in this predicament
You won’t get it
His next job "Rent a cuckold" xdddd

For the record I want things to go well for you whatever happens.

all you need is a tent and some plastic bags to shit in and you're set for life