Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to get a job VERY soon now

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So my stupid ass cuck uncle told my mom that if i don't get a job and help pay for shit that she should kick me out or turn off my internet. So now she's barking at my ass to get a job EVEN MORE than before. Basically i have to stop being a NEET and become a wagecuck just so i can keep the small amount of freedom i have right now.

Venting is definitely how i feel right now. Not to mention that but now California is starting up summer and hit's HOT AS FUCK now and i just want to die even more.
So i told her that next time i go to the grocery store i'll ask for an application. Bros i need mental help, i'm too much of an incel to get a job and try to be working around a bunch of degenerate druggy normies. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Threaten them with suicide.

You aren't going to get hired
this is how it starts

PM me if needed bro. I could possibly help you remain NEET.

But honestly if you're NT just fake a mental breakdown and blame the pressure from your mom/uncle

I hope you dont have to become a wagie bro :cryfeels:

this is how it starts
most likely
i didn't graduate HS and don't even have job experience nor drive

But honestly if you're NT just fake a mental breakdown and blame the pressure from your mom/uncle

I might legit go to a doctor and tell him how autistic i am and see if i can get neetbux and get my own place with help

Think of some copes you would like to buy

I just got back from school and wage cucked for like a week. I told my mom that i'm done with that shit tbh because I need to study for some tests, I need to run 40+ miles a week and I need to gymcel 3 times a week. I'm also not masturbating and I have like 2 friends that I don't see outside of the gym. I'm also practically starving myself because my caloric deficit is so high. I'm basically already living an extremely non hedonistic lifestyle, I don't need to add in work on top of that when I have to start up Uni again in a few months. I need my break :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Welcome to life. Waging is what you do

lie on ur resume and apply to every shit tier job

I just got back from school and wage cucked for like a week. I told my mom that i'm done with that shit tbh because I need to study for some tests, I need to run 40+ miles a week and I need to gymcel 3 times a week. I'm also not masturbating and I have like 2 friends that I don't see outside of the gym. I'm also practically starving myself because my caloric deficit is so high. I'm basically already living an extremely non hedonistic lifestyle, I don't need to add in work on top of that when I have to start up Uni again in a few months. I need my break :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You need to eat healtily, not starve yourself completely. Just be mindful about carbs/protein/whatever intake and make sure that you get enough. Also not easy to build muscle mass while starving yourself I think.

You do all of this while females do nothing of it and live a successful life.

You need to eat healtily, not starve yourself completely. Just be mindful about carbs/protein/whatever intake and make sure that you get enough. Also not easy to build muscle mass while starving yourself I think.

I’m at like 2500 calories right now with 1 high carb/very low fat refeed day a week. I’m not used to eating this low and running a lot so i get really hungry sometimes, I’m not literally starving myself lol. You’re right.

this is how it starts
tbh you can't not get hired at most min wage jobs unless you're a legit schizo or turbo autist. even most 16 year olds just apply and get accepted 1st try.

Bros i need mental help, i'm too much of an incel to get a job and try to be working around a bunch of degenerate druggy normies.
you need to plan out an elaborate larp:

step one is convincing your mom you actually tried
step two is to find a relatable reason why you can't do the job anymore.

step one is the most important. show her you tried, so she shuts up.
step two is basically pity game. for example you could tell her you were bullied on the job.

Be a male feminist and apply internship to some Californian leftist media

i heard its extremely difficult just to get a min wage job in so cal

Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

Nothing you can do about it, OP, just hope she interprets your inability to get hired as a sign that working isn’t for you.

it took me years to get a min wage job. I put effort into it but i bombed every interview. you're probably going to have to work with retards like i did. eventually after 5 years of applying else were someplace else may hire ya. Just don't go full time, you'll want to die doing that because it's just slavery.

Also, life will suck more working but it does make family back off a lot. buy your own food and video game and make a savings account to maybe take a trip to Thailand one day.

work=force x distance so push foids over when you walk past them

So my stupid ass cuck uncle told my mom that if i don't get a job and help pay for shit that she should kick me out or turn off my internet. So now she's barking at my ass to get a job EVEN MORE than before. Basically i have to stop being a NEET and become a wagecuck just so i can keep the small amount of freedom i have right now.

Venting is definitely how i feel right now. Not to mention that but now California is starting up summer and hit's HOT AS FUCK now and i just want to die even more.
So i told her that next time i go to the grocery store i'll ask for an application. Bros i need mental help, i'm too much of an incel to get a job and try to be working around a bunch of degenerate druggy normies. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Wow welcome to what is called life...you need to wagecuck even if you dont like it ;)

You should try stealing, it's much easier than it looks and if you steal from foids and non incel males you shouldn't feel guilty

do you have savings fam?

Make you get a job by shutting off the internet? That's pretty Fucking boomer of them.

My mom’s been on my case for me to get a summer job. I’m on the same boat.