Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have to get a haircut today what should i get

asuraxia

asuraxia

seiyuucel
★★★★★
my hair is like my pfp around straight to almost shoulder length what should i ask for in the barber shop

broccoli perm or maybe mullet

Punisher_Haircut_1_grande.jpg

Short back and sides, No. 1, with scissors on the top.

Mid part so u can ascend with foid

Go bald or buzz cut. What's the point of taking care of hair if you are ugly anyway.

Let it grow. Just treat it well.

My hair is about the same length and I'm just letting it grow tbh. What I usually get is cutting my hair to a little lower than ear level and getting it textured/a shag.

get dylann roof bowl cut

The boy haircut.
2e13b90569577e2a305dd6bcaa084f0d

what haircut did you get

IMG 4274

OP I’ll pay you if you get this haircut and post it

Moggs me at being able to get a styled haircut.

I asked my barber to give my hair a style one time, instead of the usual "normal" that he does and he said it's not possible to give any style to my hair.

Get the chintoktard haircut bro! Sorry the face bones aren’t included.

@Incel permission to post before and after selfie if i blur my face i don't wanna get banned cause of the selfie rule
Blur it enough then.
Share hair only

what haircut did you get
doesn't look like they did much paid 20 for this they just cut the front short so it stopped falling infront of my eyes and thinned out the rest of it but it will be back to normal in a few months anyway i shoulda had the balls to ask for a buzzcut or something instead of pusing out like i did

Attachments

• Screenshot (1850).png
    Screenshot (1850).png
    393.8 KB · Views: 9
doesn't look like they did much paid 20 for this they just cut the front short so it stopped falling infront of my eyes and thinned out the rest of it but it will be back to normal in a few months anyway i shoulda had the balls to ask for a buzzcut or something instead of pusing out like i did
the issue is i used to allow the hair to fall in front of my face as a way of hiding my eyes which are literally my worst feature now my retarded spic looking eyes are free for the world to see im probably not gonna leave the house for a few months