Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to exhibit tomorrow and I don't know what to do.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 8h 55m
I have to do an exhibition tomorrow at the university, in front of 53 classmates, I have a very low inhibition, and not only that, I have a low iq and no matter how hard I try to study I can't remember anything that I am supposed to learn and I know when go to expose I will forget how little I learned, also I am fucking ugly so everyone will see me with disgust, I will only see the face of dozens of my classmates judging each action and each word I say. I think this is a perfect time to do rope. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Thanks for replying brocels :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★
54d 26m
Bro have a few drinks or something beforehand. The buzz will make you feel more at ease.

kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
151d 5h 3m
Pancakecel said:
Bro have a few drinks or something beforehand. The buzz will make you feel more at ease.
As little as possible, showing up clearly drunk will only make matters worse.

Btw OP, try not to stress on this thing, even though I know it's way easier to say this than do it, I've been in the same situation many times.
I don't know what the subject of your presentation will be, but most uni presentations I've witnessed were not perfect by any means. People often have problems with speaking, losing their thoughts, trying to say words they cannot recall, etc. You cannot do much worse than the others and even if you do, try to explain it by referring to tiredness, being introverted and such.

Don't worry and try to memorize at least some bullet points of your presentation. You might even make a small note of them that you carry with yourself.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8