Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have to do a presentation tomorrow!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Its over and I started now to prepare.
I hate talking infront of normal fags. Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

bro Same. I'm so high inhib that I hate the attention I get from making threads on here. Never began for aspies

Half ass the presentation.

presentations are so nerve wracking

can't you just skip it?

You do well here. Practice as many times as possible, record yourself ideally and watch your body language and "ums" and "ahs", and do your best. Just remember, it'll be over in 10 minutes either way.

i have to work tomorrow for the first time in years ... jfl wanna swap?

what is the presentation about

can't you just skip it?
no because then I have to do it on another day
i have to work tomorrow for the first time in years ... jfl wanna swap?
no bro
what is the presentation about
Lighting at the workstation
You do well here. Practice as many times as possible, record yourself ideally and watch your body language and "ums" and "ahs", and do your best. Just remember, it'll be over in 10 minutes either way.
Yeah but its 15 minutes of normies and teacher watching every little thing I do.

Just have confidence, bro

no because then I have to do it on another day

no bro

Lighting at the workstation

Yeah but its 15 minutes of normies and teacher watching every little thing I do.
are you going to do your presentation solo?if that is the case, you can always tell your teacher you won't do it and that it's fine that you will receive a lower grade.

are you going to do your presentation solo?if that is the case, you can always tell your teacher you won't do it and that it's fine that you will receive a lower grade.
Yes I'm doing it alone. And no I dont want to get an f because its really important for me to get to a better school next year

I hope you don't get a boner

I've heard that imagining all of the people naked helps. That way you'll be too distracted trying to hide your erection to feel nervous.

When do you get out of school