Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I HAVE to become a NEET

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Life is a fucking JOKE. But an unfunny joke without a punchline.

I don't know how to explain it, but things only GET WORSE AND WORSE.
In the last few years NOTHING LITERALLY NOTHING has changed for the better. THINGS ONLY GET WORSE.

Especially when I think about work. It's NEET or rope.
I can't do this shit anymore. Waking up under the week is the biggest torture I experience. I just want to sleep. Forever.
I made a deal with my parents, so in like 6 months I will become a NEET. But 6 months? That's a long fucking time. I don't know if I can do this.

But what then? Nothing awaits me. I don't know what to do then.
There are multiple scenarios in my head.

Continue to work > rope.
NEET = comfy time > life gets even more pointless > rope.

So NEETING baically just gives me more time.
I have no idea what to do...

Can’t see myself wageslaving

It's your decision, potential NEET comrade.

How do I neet when I have nobody to provide for me? If I dropped out of the work force and went to sleep under a bridge not one single soul would give a fuck. In fact, my dead body would probably never be found as nobody would bother to look.

I'd keep a job on the side, doesnt have to he a 9-5 5 days a week. But something to generate income to afford tendies or vidya

Just NEET, Rope or go ER. Wageslaving is unworthy of an actual human being.

How do I neet when I have nobody to provide for me? If I dropped out of the work force and went to sleep under a bridge not one single soul would give a fuck. In fact, my dead body would probably never be found as nobody would bother to look.
It's truly over for you.
I don't see a reason to wageslave for the next 50 years, when I just can rope?
It makes no sense for me.
Hows your job like?
Dealing with people (who lifemog me the whole day).
I'm kinda addicted to painkillers, because I get strong headache from it.

NEETdom is based. Better to be a NEET than a contributor to a dying society that hates your very existence.

It's truly over for you.

I don't see a point in roping. I will be dead anyway the duration of my suffering will not matter when time will stop existing for me. I am still searching for something in this life I am not ready to give up yet. Although I did give up on my sex life that is I know I won't find a qt gf. Whatever, If I'll ever feel hard pressed for love I'll just go fuck prostitutes.

It's truly over for you.

Get off that chit kills your dopamine receptors. Do shrooms

Do it bro, wageslaving is for cucks

I don't see a point in roping. I will be dead anyway the duration of my suffering will not matter when time will stop existing for me. I am still searching for something in this life I am not ready to give up yet. Although I did give up on my sex life that is I know I won't find a qt gf. Whatever, If I'll ever feel hard pressed for love I'll just go fuck prostitutes.
I have no power or motivation to do anything.
Also due to my high inhibness it's impossible for me to do daily and normal tasks.
Fuck I can't even buy food or clothes...

I have no power or motivation to do anything.
Also due to my high inhibness it's impossible for me to do daily and normal tasks.
Fuck I can't even buy food or clothes...

I'm high inhib too bro but how can you not even go to shops? Are you legit scared of the customer service thots? I used to be uncomfortable with them too but if you imagine they are your slaves it becomes much easier. Also remember to be rude but assertive. I always imagine I am slave owner and that they are some second class citizens that must do what we the master race say it becomes much easier to deal with them when you force yourself to think like that. It removes all my inhib ngl. Before I was afraid to even ask for change or if they messed up my order I got scared to ask for it again now I don't give a fuck I tell them to make my shit again sometimes just for fun JFL. I am still high inhib though just works on cashier because they have to take my shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I only got this attitude because I worked for a bit in customer service and everybody treated me like shit so I started to view this people as subuhmans after work and treated them like customers treated me. This attitude stayed with me ever since its massive lifefuel ngl.

brutal ngl

I'm high inhib too bro but how can you not even go to shops? Are you legit scared of the customer service thots? I used to be uncomfortable with them too but if you imagine they are your slaves it becomes much easier. Also remember to be rude but assertive. I always imagine I am slave owner and that they are some second class citizens that must do what we the master race say it becomes much easier to deal with them when you force yourself to think like that. It removes all my inhib ngl. Before I was afraid to even ask for change or if they messed up my order I got scared to ask for it again now I don't give a fuck I tell them to make my shit again sometimes just for fun JFL. I am still high inhib though just works on cashier because they have to take my shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I only got this attitude because I worked for a bit in customer service and everybody treated me like shit so I started to view this people as subuhmans after work and treated them like customers treated me. This attitude stayed with me ever since its massive lifefuel ngl.
Based evilcel, lol.

I used to be uncomfortable with them too but if you imagine they are your slaves it becomes much easier. Also remember to be rude but assertive. I always imagine I am slave owner and that they are some second class citizens that must do what we the master race say it becomes much easier to deal with them when you force yourself to think like that. It removes all my inhib ngl.
I honestly might try this. Delusionmaxxing could work ngl. Thanks for the trick.
But my situation is so weird. After wagecucking I just want to be alone. I have to recover (also at weekends).
My energy is completely drained, I'm absolutely unable to do other things, than my daily "routine"...

true, the government won't give any money to an incel who is capable of working. they want to drain everything we possess. if parents are too old to work or die, we are required to slave until we rope. what a laughable existence