Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to admit - I didn’t realize how mainstream and accepted male-hate was until the release of “Barbie”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’ll probably cuss out a foid soon.

Makes me think.
Maybe if certain brain parts are curved enough in the right (Wrong) way.

Then there really is no biological gender inside an individual with said brain structure.

Aren't like Medusas genderless? Maybe we can make medusas females through some engineering on nervous systems and use them on our ballsacks to get orgasms.

Can we bio engineer a pussy on a mushroom and fuck it?

Makes me think.
Maybe if certain brain parts are curved enough in the right (Wrong) way.

Then there really is no biological gender inside an individual with said brain structure.

Aren't like Medusas genderless? Maybe we can make medusas females through some engineering on nervous systems and use them on our ballsacks to get orgasms.
We males already have it hard enough, this horrible Barbie movie is a declaration of war.

Wait, but that makes mushroom a troon.

I mean
Incels hate other men (and other incels) even harder than feminists sometimes

Its the End of Evangelion of Barbie movies, but at least EoE named the Jew. Men aren't needed anymore, and we're supposed to love this new arrangement, despite the rot on society. Men and women do not need each other, but don't oppress women, not because they can benefit you, but because they will manipulate you until you are destroyed. Its the selfishness of the female applied to the macroscale, and unfortunately people are eating it up. If seeing the destruction of the most traditional of toys won't set people straight, I don't think anything will.

Legalize nuclear bombs
No pussy no girlfriend no hope

Mattel is a company that sells toys.

Mattel produced the Barbie movie that is anti family propaganda

Foids in the United States aborted over 900,000 babies in the year 2020:

Queens

So why is Mattel producing anti-male propaganda like the movie Barbie?

The Jews in Hollywood are disgusting

Fewer babies being born means fewer toys being sold.

For me, I had to shut my ears to msm man-hating since It was starting to affect me mentally. Probably why I didn't realize it too. Not to mention, how much worse it gets with each new day.

some people say that only incels get angry at this movie and couples can handle when they see that on the big screen...

All that foids have to offer are their holes. I don’t care about their college degrees or job titles, in the same way that a nigger with a college degree or a job title is still a nigger. :blackpill:

*Ugly male-hate.

Foids and faggots don't hate Chad/Chadlites.

*Ugly male-hate.

Foids and faggots don't hate Chad/Chadlites.
I would bet that there are no sub 7.5/10 males in the Barbie movie. I saw an Asian man in a dance scene during a preview. This movie makes all males look bad.