Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have this fantasy of women throwing away all their self-respect for me.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I have this fantasy of women throwing away all their self-respect for me, I want a local woman who complains about being objectified, to consensually let me objectify her behind closed doors because having the privilege to do that would be a turn on because of the validation of getting to treat her as an object while she bitches about getting treated like one because you get to be one of the exceptions.

I know I say that a slut should be a slut for everyone or not be a slut at all but this realistically isn’t gonna happen, unfortunately and neither is me getting to physically objectify a local but you get the point.

I want a local woman to perform my sexual fantasies on me, my personal favourite thing to do would be getting a footjob from a local, bonus if she is the type to say ‘Eww, men with foot fetishes are creepy’ while lustfully fucking you with her feet until you cum all over them.

Last edited:
I think rape fantasies are more interesting. Being liked by a woman is pretty boring. Raping her on the other hand is defeating her and finally asserting your dominance as a male.

I think rape fantasies are more interesting. Being liked by a woman is pretty boring. Raping her on the other hand is defeating her and finally asserting your dominance as a male.
I want a woman to rape me.

Every man feels this way dude.