Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have thick hair but why do I have patches in back where its bald?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
I have to adjust my hair in back area of bald patch to cover the bald area my hair is thick all around but always there an area where my thick hair isn’t covering an area and i have to move my hair to cover that spot up

Because your genetics are trash

It’s not bald but it’s like the hair in that area is pointing in a different area revealing my scalp?

spzRZZ2.jpg

It’s not bald patch!! It’s like an area in the back the hair is pointed in different direction revealing my scalp and I have to use my hands to adjust and cover the area
@Mainländer care to help out
No man
Because your genetics are trash
Read above it’s not bald patch I title it wrong

Last edited:
Quit changing topic niggas look at my pic is it a hair whirl or am I balding?

Calm down bro this looks still normal. Is this spot new or did you just discovered it after getting sensitized about looks?
I don’t know man. I just noticed it now but maybe I’ve always had it idk

I don’t know man. I just noticed it now but maybe I’ve always had it idk
I've seen people going bald on the back of their head and it looked way different, it was more widespread and the hair was thinning. You just got a spot that is a bit less haired. Don't worry too much over it, I looked into hair stuff a lot since I am NW3 myself.

If you notice in the next months that you really go bald, you could start finasteride or similar treatment. Most things won't help when you loose hair at the temples but balding at the back of the head can be fixed more or less with good results. Also take a look at your father and your mothers side grandfather. I am not 100% sure but you usually get the hair genetics if your mothers father.

Also pls don't use Panthrix or Regaine it's a fucking scam. Never saw anyone having any decent results. Amazon reviews are fake or copers.

Look at my pic am I balding?

Is that the hair whirl? To me it looks like your actual hair whirl is more to the left, since hair whirls are typically on either the right side or the left side on the back of your head. If it's not your hair whirl in the middle then I'd say you're balding, I have a friend who's going through the same thing, exact same spot but his is bigger.

God wanted people to be defined by looks. He created beautiful people, average looking people and he also had to create ugly people like you.

Is that the hair whirl? To me it looks like your actual hair whirl is more to the left, since hair whirls are typically on either the right side or the left side on the back of your head. If it's not your hair whirl in the middle then I'd say you're balding, I have a friend who's going through the same thing, exact same spot but his is bigger.
I can cover the spot if I just adjust my hair easily, but it’s like sometimes random 1/10 chance I take my hoodie off my hair has that spot, and sometimes that patch is covered
I've seen people going bald on the back of their head and it looked way different, it was more widespread and the hair was thinning. You just got a spot that is a bit less haired. Don't worry too much over it, I looked into hair stuff a lot since I am NW3 myself.

If you notice in the next months that you really go bald, you could start finasteride or similar treatment. Most things won't help when you loose hair at the temples but balding at the back of the head can be fixed more or less with good results. Also take a look at your father and your mothers side grandfather. I am not 100% sure but you usually get the hair genetics if your mothers father.

Also pls don't use Panthrix or Regaine it's a fucking scam. Never saw anyone having any decent results. Amazon reviews are fake or copers.
Thank you man so should I accept that I’m balding now. And my fathers side is all balding. My father himself is NW2 but his brother is NW7 like this dude has Hair ONLY on his temples ONLY everything else is bald. As for mothers side everyone has good hair i think NOT one male or female in my mother side is anything above NW2

Last edited:
I can cover the spot if I just adjust my hair easily, but it’s like sometimes random 1/10 chance I take my hoodie off my hair has that spot, and sometimes that patch is covered

But is it your actual hair whirl or not? Because from what I can see, it is indeed a bald patch.

But is it your actual hair whirl or not? Because from what I can see, it is indeed a bald patch.
How can tell if it my actual hair whirl?
F23297CD F8EA 45A2 9B95 C1A664AEBC43
Here’s another pic

How can tell if it my actual hair whirl?View attachment 63910 Here’s another pic

Do you have any similar spots on the back of your head (towards the top)? If not then you can stop worrying since it's a hair whirl. My friend has a bald patch on the back of his head as well and he isn't balding. Maybe it's become more noticeable because you've grown your hair out.

its over man, just shave it all off

Its just a crown dude, everyone has it