Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the wrist circumference of a 14 year old boy

Wrists don't matter

I have the wrist circumference of a 13 year old girl within 1mm according to the chart

Popbob said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Wrists don't matter
hello queertears

They don't matter that much tbh if you got good sized hands and a decent bideltoid. But the thing is small wrists tend to go with small other proportions

_incelinside said:
They don't matter that much tbh if you got good sized hands and a decent bideltoid. But the thing is small wrists tend to go with small other proportions

They do seem to signal physical weakness, and I'd imagine it would be antithesis to their whole desiring a protector thing.

Sub8Hate said:
They do seem to signal physical weakness, and I'd imagine it would be antithesis to their whole desiring a protector thing.

well in that case it's over then. I literally have the thinnest wrists I have ever seen on a man. Most girls have thicker wrists than me

_incelinside said:
well in that case it's over then. I literally have the thinnest wrists I have ever seen on a man. Most girls have thicker wrists than me

Sorry, brocel, it's just something that I believed to be possible. It may not be over for you factoring in your other stats.

Damn, game over.

Sub8Hate said:
_incelinside said:

except that when you gymcel, thin wrists make your forearms/biceps/triceps look way bigger, but depends on your insertions too

tfw between 15-16 year old boy. smh

whogivesafucc said:
except that when you gymcel, thin wrists make your forearms/biceps/triceps look way bigger, but depends on your insertions too

Shhhh, don't mention red pill. LOL JK I encourage all brocels to gymmaxxx, and omnimax for that matter.

190mm here, is that average?

I have the wrist circumference of a 15 year old boy, I mog you op

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Wrists don't matter

this, like what femoid stares at your wrist first? its all about face and if you have such a problem with wrist just like wear a long sleeve, hoodie, or sweater

Sadist said:
this, like what femoid stares at your wrist first? its all about face and if you have such a problem with wrist just like wear a long sleeve, hoodie, or sweater

its not the wrists itself, small wrists are an indicator of poor bone development

Sure thing, normie