Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Have The Worst Life Here

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If my life were made into a movie and played from beginning to end, it'd be full of scenes of me being beaten, bullied, verbally assaulted, and otherwise tortured. It'd be considered the most tragic film of all time, a million times worse than any gore-fest like Passion of The Christ. It's almost ironic to mention that movie honestly, I suffered for the sins of this cruel, humanity's evil nature, almost like Jesus Christ, but you don't see anyone worshipping me. Anyway it'd be a real tearjerker, the whole audience would need tons of tissue paper, even then some of them are too far gone and would only use it for masturbation.

Try telling someone that gives a fuck

Brutal. How do you manage to cope after all this?

Its honestly over for you

If my life were made into a movie and played from beginning to end, it'd be full of scenes of me being beaten, bullied, verbally assaulted, and otherwise tortured. It'd be considered the most tragic film of all time, a million times worse than any gore-fest like Passion of The Christ. It's almost ironic to mention that movie honestly, I suffered for the sins of this cruel, humanity's evil nature, almost like Jesus Christ, but you don't see anyone worshipping me. Anyway it'd be a real tearjerker, the whole audience would need tons of tissue paper, even then some of them are too far gone and would only use it for masturbation.

Are you guy on your avi ? if so it's ovER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back