Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have the worst kind of insanity. Just make it fucking stop.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I have ocd which makes me feel extreme agonizing pain every waking hour. I literally would do anything to make the pain stop. I would torture and kill a hundred orphans, i would crush skulls of a thousand puppies. I'll do anything. Just make it stop.

the solution is not miraculous or forbidden, it's called brain damage.

Yea real OCD must be suifuel tbh. Not self-diagnosed OCD kek just like all the foids who say "I like to have my bookshelf in alphabetical order, I have OCD!!!"

Yea real OCD must be suifuel tbh. Not self-diagnosed OCD kek just like all the foids who say "I like to have my bookshelf in alphabetical order, I have OCD!!!"
It is, if i didn't have it i wouldn't be an incel
it has ruined my life and will make me kill myself

explain more brocel, i think you need to vent

What kind of OCD do you have?
contamination ocd, i can't even go outside without going insane. i can't touch door handles, i can't eat anything without checking all my clothes after, i have to wipe my ass a hundred times. with all that im still in endless pain it never stops. i could be crying and begging but my braind doesnt care and still tortures me at every point it can. i just dont have strength for it anymore. i give up. i'd kill myself right now if i could

contamination ocd, i can't even go outside without going insane. i can't touch door handles, i can't eat anything without checking all my clothes after, i have to wipe my ass a hundred times. with all that im still in endless pain it never stops. i could be crying and begging but my braind doesnt care and still tortures me at every point it can. i just dont have strength for it anymore. i give up. i'd kill myself right now if i could
There must be a way to overcome that shit man. Walk barefoot, smear your face with mud, stick your fingers down your throat and throw up on your bed and then sleep in the vomit. Do nasty shit until you don't give a fuck anymore and the OCD is gone :feelsthink:

There must be a way to overcome that shit man. Walk barefoot, smear your face with mud, stick your fingers down your throat and throw up on your bed and then sleep in the vomit. Do nasty shit until you don't give a fuck anymore and the OCD is gone :feelsthink:
tbh only real option left for OP. Is to traumatize his brain to absurd degree
via exposure therapy

i wish you achieve peace in the other side if you do rope

if not i wish you achieve peace via
via exposure therapy
idk how that works but might be valid advice

via exposure therapy
i have a different type of ocd (sensory motor) to OP but i feel for him because OCD is such a shitty thing to experience when your brain is telling you to do something over and over it makes you feel helpess, expose response prevention and (((pills))) helped me somewhat out

You need to repeatedly expose yourself to the fact that your entire intestinal tract houses more than a kilogram of bacteria, that your mouth has more bacteria than your anus, and that nature gave you an immune system for a reason, which has been doing it's job wonderfully.

I got it too but not that much about contamination where you have to wash hands 1000 of times (I think I compulsively washed my hands more in the past though, as a child), kind of hard to describe what my OCD even exactly is. I guess one example (that I did exposures for by myself) would be taking pictures of me in the ''wrong'' moment if I have an intrusive thought that I fear then would then become associated with the picture and captured inside it, reminding me of it, shit like that, incessant ruminations.

The only real treatment seems to be exposing yourself to your fear and waiting it out until it becomes less and less, easier said than done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back