Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have the worst eye area in the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I was infront of the mirror and putting my hood up and put a mask on to see what I would look like if I was a roadman and you'd still be able to tell I'm an incel and people probably wouldn't even find me intimidating.

Never realised my eyes were this fucking bad. I can see why people patronise me and think I have down syndrome or autism now. I used to think jaw surgery would help but it really wouldn't make a difference. It's also probably the main reason why I get laughed at in the street and stared at and given looks of disgust and condescending smirks. My eyes are the main reason I'm ugly, it's not because of any of the several other flaws I have.

This is the saddest I've felt for 2 years. It's like I realised I was ugly for the first time again. Think I'm finally gonna cry and I haven't done for so long. It's motherfucking over. I will never look in the mirror again or I'll rope or go insane.

do you have negative eye tilt?

do you have negative eye tilt?
No but I'll probably look in the mirror again and find out I do have negative tilt cuz I'm still bluepilled af for some reason when it comes to looking at myself in the mirror

No but I'll probably look in the mirror again and find out I do have negative tilt cuz I'm still bluepilled af for some reason when it comes to looking at myself in the mirror
Film yourself "moving" around (take the videopill), it's more realistic

Just get a surgery bro

Do you have prey eyes?

Same here literally the only things holding me back are my eye area and my crooked nose everything else is at least low normie tier

I have cataracts in both eyes.
I am seeing fog, glare around lights.
My left eye is gone. I am legally blind in that eye. I can't even see the eye chart.

Same here literally the only things holding me back are my eye area and my crooked nose everything else is at least low normie tier
Same but I even have fucked up ears and to make it worse an extremely rare skin problem

I am the eye area expert of this forum and I have a similar problem to yours because my eye area also makes me look like I have downs syndrome or like I'm inbred. I could tell you every surgery you need but it would probably make you want to kill yourself even more once you research the prices...

I am the eye area expert of this forum and I have a similar problem to yours because my eye area also makes me look like I have downs syndrome or like I'm inbred. I could tell you every surgery you need but it would probably make you want to kill yourself even more once you research the prices...
I would have to billionairemaxx to get the eyes I wanted but even that might not work

It's physically impossible for my eyes to be fixed unless I die in the process so yeah actually I will get surgery
yea dont do it, that surgery is scary and cost a lot of money

My life is already over but I dont think I have that, it's just my genetics
Bug eyes? Upper lid exposure? Too far apart? Too close? Uneven orbitals? Scleral Exposure?

Bug eyes? Upper lid exposure? Too far apart? Too close? Uneven orbitals? Scleral Exposure?
Don't rlly know what the last 2 are but I have all of the first 3. My actual pupils are fucked aswell, there's weird spots on them. Uneven orbitals maybe but its not the main problem with my eyes anyway

Don't rlly know what the last 2 are but I have all of the first 3. My actual pupils are fucked aswell, there's weird spots on them. Uneven orbitals maybe but its not the main problem with my eyes anyway
Out of the three you have, only the too part apart thing cannot be fixed and that is a major death sentence. Makes guys look like Sloth from Ice Age or a hammerhead shark. [It's Over]

Bug eyes are fixed in a similar way that exopthalmos is fixed, it's more risky and expensive than fixing enopthalmos which is what I have. Upper lid exposure is fixed with blepharoplasty which is an affordable and common surgery with a high satisfaction rate.

Sorry to hear that your eyes are too far apart. I really hope you're white because you'll need every other advantage you can get even if you SEAmaxx with far apart eyes...

look like Sloth from Ice Age or a hammerhead shark
Been called that b4 irl
I really hope you're white because you'll need every other advantage you can get even if you SEAmaxx with far apart eyes...
I'm white. Nothing will help other than surgery still. (Rlly rlly expensive one otherwise it won't work but I will never afford anyway)

There are celebrities who have far apart eyes but they still look decent however they're still made fun of it even thought it's not that noticeable. Also I'm an onioncel, you peel away one flaw and there's still loads more so [It is fucking over]

I have cataracts in both eyes.
I am seeing fog, glare around lights.
My left eye is gone. I am legally blind in that eye. I can't even see the eye chart.
My condolences. And perhaps some good information for you...

"-How to resolve cataracts. Put a pea-sized piece of Vicks VapoRub in the eye. Use enemas to pull out impurities. Increase water. Cataract is from the body putting impurities in the lens of the eye. Glaucoma is from clogged trabeculae (filter) of the eye."
-- from Dr. Jennifer Daniels (a hot looking old black woman doctor in exile) at the page...

I would say try it in your really bad (blind) eye first, and if it improves then treat the other eye. I hope this helps you. And I'm glad i remembered this information!

Yes, it's very fucking extreme and weird advice, but you have nothing to lose by researching it and trying it out. Perhaps it will cure you.

I was infront of the mirror and putting my hood up and put a mask on to see what I would look like if I was a roadman and you'd still be able to tell I'm an incel and people probably wouldn't even find me intimidating.

Never realised my eyes were this fucking bad. I can see why people patronise me and think I have down syndrome or autism now. I used to think jaw surgery would help but it really wouldn't make a difference. It's also probably the main reason why I get laughed at in the street and stared at and given looks of disgust and condescending smirks. My eyes are the main reason I'm ugly, it's not because of any of the several other flaws I have.

This is the saddest I've felt for 2 years. It's like I realised I was ugly for the first time again. Think I'm finally gonna cry and I haven't done for so long. It's motherfucking over. I will never look in the mirror again or I'll rope or go insane.
Get facial surgery to correct your eye area.

not true unless ur rice

I'm an onioncel, you peel away one flaw and there's still loads more so [It is fucking over]
Onioncel is such a great concept. I remember it on r/Braincels. Did it originate there first or here?

I know how you feel about surgery, I'm a truecel for reasons besides my hideous eye area but just fixing my eyes alone would cost around $30,000... I really fucking hate the insurance companies in America. [It's Justifiable Suicide Levels of Fucking Over]

Didn't you say it would cost $10000?

or those curries who have hollowed bulging eyes with dark circles.
The Orbital Volume Augmentation is $10,000. Fixing the brow ridge, mismatched eyelids and mismatched canthal tilts (the latter two caused by the enopthalmos) would cost me even more. Even if I got the main surgery to correct the enopthalmos, I would still need to eyepatchmaxx until I fixed the rest because so much damage to the symmetry has been done.

try squinting

Craving freedom splatter more than pussy...

No pics were posted that day

Same. At this point I don't want women anymore. I just want to looksmaxx or die. I'm in the process of trying to convince my loaded but stingy dad to finance my looksmaxxing.
I feel the same way about looksmaxxing, I just can't stand myself... fuck what femoids think, I'm the one who hates this face the most. You're so lucky that you have a loaded dad. Trust me, if he gives a fuck about you, he'll finance your surgerymaxxing. Just do your research carefully and show him the before and afters of exactly what you need done. Tell him it's not about femoids but it's for your own future and it will help you feel good enough to take every other step you need to take in life. If your dad saves you, you'll be among the miraclecels.

Our life philosophies are on opposite ends. I've argued with him about lookism and blackpill a lot but he won't budge. He's vehemently against my surgerymaxxing goals.
How old are you? 22 right? You should tell him the shit levels of your quality of life aren't going to change unless your face attains salvation. Tell your dad he'll get 5% of my company if he helps me out. That way we can make bank on the normies and finance our own surgeries.

I've shown him and he hates the "chad look" with sharp features and hunter eyes. He thinks that hunter eyes gives the appearance of a low class thug killer. I tried to explain that this is what is objectively attractive, but he rejects it.

Bro I'm already 28 going 29 and I've been rotting for years like this, without any hope of looksmaxxing or improvement in life quality. If my looksmaxxing doesn't work out, I will rope for sure with fentanyl. :)

I've told him that in order to get to a better place, he needs to spend money on me but he wants me to earn it because he doesn't believe in getting things for free. He says that I don't have the right to have all of those nice things. The problem is that he sabotaged my careermaxxing so now I can't earn money and I've been reduced to a NEETcel who is dependent on my dad. So he should compensate for ruining my career by financing my surgeries but he won't because he's a stubborn piece of crap.
My dad is similar with his :bluepill: bullshit. "Not all women like those chads you talk about. I knew some short and ugly guy in the 80's and he got laid once."

Fuck, 28 is brutal. I know the late 20's incel feels at 26. I've been a rotting hermit for 12 fucking years, I wasn't blackpilled the entire time but I always knew I was ugly and shouldn't go outside. Sounds like your dad doesn't understand how hard it is to earn money when you're depressed and ugly. It's fucked up that your dad let you reach 28 without surgerymaxxing you and still doesn't want to help even though he easily could. Why would any father allow their son to become a 30 yr old ugly virgin with a shitty life when he has the power to prevent it? My dad felt the same way but now he knows that I cannot function in society properly until my face is saved so he actually doesn't mind if I try to get on NEETbux now. He pretty much knows that [It's Over] unless some miracle happens. My uncle on my mom's side might visit soon, I'm going to try to ask him to hook me up with some seed capital so I can start my business. Fuck wagecucking, shit takes too long if you're chasing salvation.

Everyone in my city does fentanyl, I know some fuckers that can do superhuman amounts of that shit and still play Street Fighter. I gotta start making exit plans too because the AgePill clock is ticking... Fuck America. Insurance should cover our surgeries so we don't have to even consider roping.

Nah then its not real Fentanyl. Real Fentanyl will kill you in seconds to a few minutes. Its used to execute inmates on death row.

Lets partner up and make a suicide pact. We can help each other get out of this hellhole. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
The guy I know extracts it from pouches or some shit. He's a Juggalo that looks and sounds 60 in his 30's.

I don't think my preferred method is possible with a suicide pact. If I chose to exit my incel face, prayopavesa, which is slow and gradual starvation, is my method of choice. A lot of my favorite curries in history chose to go that route when they were AgePilled so I'll probably do the same but in my late 20's or early 30's.

Be careful with currymaxxing. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, you might be born as an ugly curry in your next life. So much for facemaxxing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If reincarnation is real, I'd be pissed even if I was born a giga chad because being human is such bullshit and I'm sick of it. Every incel should be reborn a deva.

My eyes were one of the things I coped thinking they were gl until watching FACEandLMS's videos. With age, I also developed asymmetrical eyelids which made things even worse.

Are surgeries like orbital box ostronomy available for non deformed cels?
F047 003b 9781455753284