Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have the urge to punch a Stacy

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
When i see a whore walking outside, most of the time they wouldn't even look at me but when they do they have this look of disgust, at that moment I have the biggest urge to knock them the fuck out, and I dare a white Knight son of a bitch to come and stop me. I've had it, you don't want to fuck me? OK I've accepted I willl be KHHV for life but don't give me the look of disgust to rub it in.

Not worth the legal trouble and the cucks coming for you.

I want to strangle one in Minecraft.

Thats righfull wish. But even better would be to skin chad alive, in presence of his stacy gf

natural reaction to a life of inceldom tbh

PUNCH SOME PEOPLE IN THE FACE

My feeble wrists would break if I tried to do that, and the Stacy would beat me up.

ricecel genes lol

My feeble wrists would break if I tried to do that, and the Stacy would beat me up.
Stacies are TOUGH, you never know when one can be some college or pro level athlete, or a mma fighter.
Do it mate!
I would recommend he punch a fat overweight becky to decrease his odds of getting beat up.

:soy:Officer officer! Arrest that inkwell!:feelsbaton::incel:

Is this the line to punch the Stacy?