Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have the urge to become something/lifemog but depressed at the same time

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
After years of seeing others live happy lives, rotting in misery, etc. I kind of want to do something with my life. I have ideas but actually putting them into practice is hard because of the depression. I feel like suicide in my situation is cucked. I'm young and there could be good things in the future. Plus I wanna prove people wrong. I guess life is just a struggle we all go through. We can make the best of it if we choose to.

Does anyone feel like this?

whitepill (aka last ditch coping by ur mind to prevent sui)

I have ideas but actually putting them into practice is hard because of the depression.

Has nothing to do with depression, this is how it is for 99% of folks. You have procrastination issues.

I have more talent than most people around me, but lack the luck they have to live a superior life. I should be god among all this human filth, not incel.

I don't care about any of those things anymore tbh, at this point i just wanna be left alone for the most part.

I don't care about any of those things anymore tbh, at this point i just wanna be left alone for the most part.

Fuck me too man. Just leave me alone

I hate to tell you this but an urge and a potential talent l/skill at something are two different things. You were born inferior. Just accept it. You gave) have nothing to prove for anyone. It is a pointless struggle. Don't Be contempt with what you have.

But moneymaxx if you can. That's always a good thing.

Last edited:
Yeah, i would like to become someone worthwhile as well, but that's never happening. I'm doomed to a miserable and meaningless existence with a swift end.

I know how that feels man :feelsohh:

I'd say as a man the two most painful things are being ugly/weak and having no talent or skill whatsoever.

i wanna contribute to something but i dont know what