Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have the solution for the slut festival (shirtlessmaxx)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, there are several threads about how it becoming warmer and females start to dress more slutty. They treat men as asexuall beings. I hate it. We have to fight back. The only thing we can do is to act in the same way. We have to reveal our pectoral muscles. We have to reveal our abs. We have have to show our juicy biceps and triceps. We have to show our round shoulders. We have to go out shirtless. I will do it. The best thing to do it would be on work. I will walk shirtless, I will work shirtless, I will walk home shirtless. I will hit the gym shirtless. I will do everything shirtless.
Every man on this planet has to do it. This will be the first step for men's uprising. Every female-related element will be destroyed for ever.
We need to shirtlessmaxx.

Best thing is if a bunch of morbidly obese men can go shirtless or near naked, to increase the cringe factor.

Naked would be the next step. Before that, we have to max out our penis.

implying incels even go outside much