Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have the discipline of a child

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
No impulse control at all. Im very undisciplined. Cant mantain habits, schedules, have no responsibility, impulsive, etc. When i was like 16 i had more self control, it became worse as I aged, not the other way around

I had ur problem. NoFap + cold water +gym +Diet + no pillow, no electronics 30 min before bed, one day of week no food, fixed it

I've been in this position before.

Sometimes I miss it - especially when life fucks you over day in day out, the idea of no responsibilities, schedules and just chilling out all day feels good. At other times, I know it's BORING AS FUCK, unconstructive and I'm glad I got out of it.

Does this really help?
yes. forces you to sleep somewhat uncomfortably and makes u used to less comfort which is necessary step. not good for everyone tho

same, OP
I need to get my shit together

Same here. I’m 23 but I’m still very immature.

yes. forces you to sleep somewhat uncomfortably and makes u used to less comfort which is necessary step. not good for everyone tho
Just like many men here, he perhaps suffers from excessive comfort.

"An easy life makes men weak."

No breathing though?
wim Hof method helps too. it's similar to no breathing. you do 40 power breathe than no breath/hold breath for as long s super can then meditate

Broken taxpayer. Needs therapy

Over for nondisciplinedcels