Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have the constant urge to steal a kiss from a girl

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
57df42964ad70781dd1b824304fbda87f87548ffr1-500-260_hq.gif

Just today I was sitting on the train minding my own business and next to me I see an Asian stacy and her tallfag Chad boyfriend sitting together. The stacy was being so nice and nurturing to her Chad that I became jealous, at one point she was even feeding him some snacks :reeeeee:.
I kept peeking towards the stacies lips and I got the massive urge to just lean over, tilt her head my way, and take a kiss. It seemed so easy in my mind, like I would be moving a mannequin.
My hands where moving slightly and my whole body was getting ready for it. It was as if my brain was sending signals to the rest of my body to take the plunge and finally lose my kissless status. Ofcoarse I didnt do it because I'd be sent to 50 years in prison and get ass raped by jamarcus 24/7
Why should it be fare that my subhuman ass stay a kissless virgin while these assholes flaunt their sexuality infront of me?

maybe if youre lucky he would have been into it.

Same fam. Next time I even feel like I have a shot, I'm going to take a chance, especially if it's a prime aged woman.

Hate overly excessive displays of love in public.

Weird. I never ever feel like kissing a female (or maybe on the neck, never on the mouth), but I often feel like taking one in my arms.

Funny how urges can be different, I guess.

Last edited:
It's possible to do it and get away with it. But not on a train with her bf on her side

Dude, stop going outside, your gonna end up in prison. Just stay home, and become a monkcel. It’s over.

I am now going to release those same urges you describe on my pillow. Good night

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:ngl I've had similar thoughts

Please report back when you finally make the plunge

I have the perfect plan: when she closes her eyes to kiss chad and chad does the same, you gotta kiss her and then kiss chad at the same time so she doesnt notice :feelsthink:

Jail awaits you.

There's nothing stopping you :feelsthink:

Weird. I never ever feel like kissing a female, but I often feel like taking one in my arms.

Funny how urges can be different, I guess.
I have those urges too when the female is petite and qt looking. I imagine the blissful joy I'd feel holding on to them and feeling their hair under my head :feelsrope:

so i've had similar urges in my youth but it was never for kissing. i've never touched breasts so i've always wanted to just 'feel up' a girl when i passed her in school or when i am at the mall. i would see a group of girls trying on clothes or shoes and i just want to walk up to them and squeeze their tits really quickly then walk away.

or squeeze some ass but if you watch the news if you even tap an ass these days you go straight to jail for sexual assault.

i never even imagined stealing a kiss from a girl because i was always afraid my mouth would miss and our heads would collide and i'd knock her out. also because i've never really kissed anybody our differences in experience would be a huge red flag to her that i'm a virgin. in an insant she would know im virgin due to my weak kiss and she would instantly shove me off because i can't Chad-kiss her.

maybe if youre lucky he would have been into it.
If he was lucky Chad would’ve only broken one of OP’s legs
I have those urges too when the female is petite and qt looking. I imagine the blissful joy I'd feel holding on to them and feeling their hair under my head :feelsrope:
Those urges are bluepilled, JFL thinking a female would even allow you to be near them

in an insant she would know im virgin due to my weak kiss and she would instantly shove me off because i can't Chad-kiss her.
Cope, Chad can be a terrible kisser and it wouldn't matter to her, Chad being a kissless virgin is 'cute' and 'innocent'.

if any of us stole a kiss it wouldn't at all go like the animated GIF in the OP

Part of the reason the girl is all rag-doll about it is probably because some part of her like it (even if part of her objects to it and she hasn't consented) so she is having a temporary internal war with herself, thus the paralysis about what to do.

If a beta guy did this, she would be immediately fucking screaming, knowing surrounding guys would be rushing to her rescue.

Also I think this would be a lot more awkward IRL to just pull your mouths together at high speed. You'd probably end up painfully smacking each other, clacking teeth, cutting lips, etc. That kind of shit happens even when people are kissing with mutual consent, much less a surprise attack from one to the other.

It's mainly in fiction where it would just go off all smoothly like that.

BTW please tell me what anime that is from OP. It looks old-style like Rose of Versailles or that other yuri one relating to Rain or an Umbrella or whatever, for some reason I can't remember the name but I remember some kind of dramatic scene on a bridge. I need to watch something classic again.

if any of us stole a kiss it wouldn't at all go like the animated GIF in the OP

Part of the reason the girl is all rag-doll about it is probably because some part of her like it (even if part of her objects to it and she hasn't consented) so she is having a temporary internal war with herself, thus the paralysis about what to do.

If a beta guy did this, she would be immediately fucking screaming, knowing surrounding guys would be rushing to her rescue.

Also I think this would be a lot more awkward IRL to just pull your mouths together at high speed. You'd probably end up painfully smacking each other, clacking teeth, cutting lips, etc. That kind of shit happens even when people are kissing with mutual consent, much less a surprise attack from one to the other.

It's mainly in fiction where it would just go off all smoothly like that.

BTW please tell me what anime that is from OP. It looks old-style like Rose of Versailles or that other yuri one relating to Rain or an Umbrella or whatever, for some reason I can't remember the name but I remember some kind of dramatic scene on a bridge. I need to watch something classic again.
It's from jojo's bizarre adventure

ah really? Guesing one of the original OVAs rather than one of the recent stuff. Haven't seen ANY of it, gues I should. Seen other interesting scenes. YOU ARE ON MY LIST

ah really? Guesing one of the original OVAs rather than one of the recent stuff. Haven't seen ANY of it, gues I should. Seen other interesting scenes. YOU ARE ON MY LIST
No it's from the new 2012 show. It's just the first season so they tried to make it look more vintage to fit the manga

Me too. Daily reminder that, depending on the situation, it would be acceptable for you to do it if you were gl. Would be even considered romantic. At worst women would cutely put on a facade about it but still like it, like this:

Should have poured a drink over them.

Pretty tame urge you got... mine is a little more violent ngl

Don’t be a retard. You do that and you’ll probably get your ass kicked and then you’ll get arrested.

Anyone who does PDA in public is a special kind of coward.

Don’t be a retard. You do that and you’ll probably get your ass kicked and then you’ll get arrested.

Stealing a kiss isn't sexual harassment, bozo. Chad keeps doing it all the time and women love it, in fact, they hate men who aren't assertive with their intentions, and incel taking initiative to do it too is just the price they will have to pay.

This just aired today at 10:45am on CBC and when I watched it I remembered this thread so I had to share a clip with you guys.

I have had a crush on Cottonball Cat for years so getting mogged by this low-inhib retarded blue unicorn Chad just really upsets me.

It didn't even come with a moral lesson on it being bad to kiss girls without consent or anything like that, which is what you would expect on Canadian TV for kids these days, particularly with Cottonball who is generally used to teach all kinds of progressive lessons, like when she related about how her parents were divorced.

Gary and Cottonball were just friends, there is no indication that they are in any kind of romantic relationship before or after this. Gary pisses me off, just showing off how he can do PDA to whoever he likes while we can't.

Only Gary could get away with this. He's friends with the prime minister (Justin Trudeau) and other celebrities (hugs fucking everyone) so of course Cottonball doesn't object to his kiss, but if Mr. Orlando (the moose) had kissed her, she would be ripping off his antlers and gouging out his eyes with them.

This is the only kiss that happens during the entire song, so it's not like it's part of everyone kissing everyone or some shit. Gary just randomly fucking does it like a gigachad, fucking giga-Gary.

Last edited:
57df42964ad70781dd1b824304fbda87f87548ffr1-500-260_hq.gif

Just today I was sitting on the train minding my own business and next to me I see an Asian stacy and her tallfag Chad boyfriend sitting together. The stacy was being so nice and nurturing to her Chad that I became jealous, at one point she was even feeding him some snacks :reeeeee:.
I kept peeking towards the stacies lips and I got the massive urge to just lean over, tilt her head my way, and take a kiss. It seemed so easy in my mind, like I would be moving a mannequin.
My hands where moving slightly and my whole body was getting ready for it. It was as if my brain was sending signals to the rest of my body to take the plunge and finally lose my kissless status. Ofcoarse I didnt do it because I'd be sent to 50 years in prison and get ass raped by jamarcus 24/7
Why should it be fare that my subhuman ass stay a kissless virgin while these assholes flaunt their sexuality infront of me?
Just be low inhib and go for it

I have the constant urge to steal a purse from a girl....

I couldn't imagine kissing a human tbh. The thought of my hideous face not only being seen by a femasite, not only being within centimeters of a femasite's face, but actually making physical contact with the face of a femasite absolutely disgusts me. I would be so disgusted with myself that I would probably throw up in her mouth just thinking about how ridiculous it would look in the third person to see such as worthless and dumb looking face like mine making physical contact with another human's face.

OP should just force-kiss a stacy with a hoodie and uni bomber shades on and run away.