Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have terrible problems with controlling rage

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I attacked elder woman in a public bus two months ago. She offended me based on my looks and I just flipped out. If it wasn't for my mother and some other people in that bus, I would have probably killed her or seriously injured her. I'm just so full of terrible, volcanic rage, and can't control it. I don't know how to solve this problem. I'm afraid I might kill someone.

thats pretty bad boyo

welcome high t bro. Better agressive than low t cuck tbhtbhngl

You gotta contain it somehow. Don't get trapped in the system like I did

This is why having a gf would solve all of our issues, just imagine a cute gf that you could throw around in your bed to get it out of your system, youd never leave your home angry again

She deserved it.

Unleash it on everyone.

don't contain it, direct your autistic rage towards normies, chads and foids

Find releases to your anger or contain it (not advisable), because if you snap (especially on a foid), it's game over.

It's what I'm doing; I look at blackpills daily and every time I'm constantly reminded about the nature of women it fuels my hate.
I'm just waiting for the day I get slapped or provoked by a foid in public - Then I'll let my anger out.

go paddock
Go Osama
1533667238 e

This is why having a gf would solve all of our issues, just imagine a cute gf that you could throw around in your bed to get it out of your system, youd never leave your home angry again

If the (((government))) actually helped us they wouldn’t have to bitch about us.