Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i have symptoms of PTSD thanks to femoids and normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
this shit is all because of me being bullied by foids in school both the teachers and students and their normie lapdogs

i have some symptoms like constant nightmares remembering all this shit
flashbacks although not literally vietnam level flashbacks but smaller ones where the things that happened to me haunt me at least 5 times/week and make me want to cripple the people that caused this, for some reason my brain just makes me flash back to these moments in my life, the worst thing is that these people live better lives than i do

i have trouble in looking at people, talking to tall people, thanks to foids attacking me everyday i hate them and everything they do

i don't want to be on drugs because i don't want to be easily controlled and dumbed out like a loon, i know people who use personality altering drugs and they're mostly going crazy from it and shooting people because of the drugs' influence like some of the us' shooters

i hope that these drug abusing foids and normies die before i do so i can shit on their graves because they don't deserve a burial, they should be dissolved in acid and flushed down a toilet,

Im so fucking tired of this shit society, I will always be haunted by the time society has taken away from me. I am unable to do anything, as a male I am useless and replaceable.

this shit is all because of me being bullied by foids in school both the teachers and students and their normie lapdogs

i have some symptoms like constant nightmares remembering all this shit
flashbacks although not literally vietnam level flashbacks but smaller ones where the things that happened to me haunt me at least 5 times/week and make me want to cripple the people that caused this, for some reason my brain just makes me flash back to these moments in my life, the worst thing is that these people live better lives than i do

i have trouble in looking at people, talking to tall people, thanks to foids attacking me everyday i hate them and everything they do

i don't want to be on drugs because i don't want to be easily controlled and dumbed out like a loon, i know people who use personality altering drugs and they're mostly going crazy from it and shooting people because of the drugs' influence like some of the us' shooters

i hope that these drug abusing foids and normies die before i do so i can shit on their graves because they don't deserve a burial, they should be dissolved in acid and flushed down a toilet,

chill i was bullied too im sure more than u.i feel everything u do though. and more cause i abused drugs too

mental health issues + drugs == inner death

BTW,my mind is literally 24/7 thinking about how someone disrespect/bullied/laughed/insulted or shamed me. it was all done publicly of course. everyone here thinks i am doormat.

now, is it bad or good? its of course bad, but ive learned that:
1. all ppeople are shit without exceptions - when u have a friend, hes rotten to the core but u just see the good side from other perspective. and when u see bully, u just see his shit side, but his good side made him ton of valuable friendships
2. that you need to defend yourself
3. that you need to not be friends with people but to exploit ithem
4. money and social status is all u have

Last edited:
chill i was bullied too im sure more than u.i feel everything u do though. and more cause i abused drugs too

mental health issues + drugs == inner death

BTW,my mind is literally 24/7 thinking about how someone disrespect/bullied/laughed/insulted or shamed me. it was all done publicly of course. everyone here thinks i am doormat.
i didn't do drugs so i had no escape from it, i couldn't even go ER because of gunlaws

Oh yeah I have PTSD too an ugly male looked at me yesterday teehee

Oh yeah I have PTSD too an ugly male looked at me yesterday teehee
inb4 comment on IT

"i have ptsd because this forum exists"

femoids who don't get enough attention will go on male forums and pretend to be a male but they will expose themselves sooner or later because of their attantion craving instinct

i didn't do drugs so i had no escape from it, i couldn't even go ER because of gunlaws
man bullying really kills people

after u get bullied,people will see u as weak
will use the fact against u when ladies speak to u, they will say hes doormat was bullied alllife leave him for ur own good lullzlzlz

its really over

"i have ptsd because this forum exists"
foids made PTSD and other mental disorders a meme,when some people are actually suffering from it and it is not fun
femoids who don't get enough attention will go on male forums and pretend to be a male but they will expose themselves sooner or later because of their attantion craving instinct

yes,same with sex-having normies who just can't resist to brag for attention

society is shit nowadays

How old are you? I had that too, it got cured somehow.

Ngl bro lately there's things that have been triggering my brain somehow, where I could be sitting or walking then just freeze and fade off somewhere else.