Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have such a round potato face

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Took a pic in the best lighting possible to look at my jaw lmfao. So round and just completely subhuman. Flat cheeks. No definition. Trash.

Yup 12% body fat with a round potato face. Lmfao at my genetics.

anincelforlifelol said:
Took a pic in the best lighting possible to look at my jaw lmfao. So round and just completely subhuman. Flat cheeks. No definition. Trash.

Yup 12% body fat with a round potato face. Lmfao at my genetics.

same. My head looks like hey arnold turned sideways

imbored21 said:
same. My head looks like hey arnold turned sideways

Kek. I have a big forehead pineapple skull too.

My face is pretty bloated right now

jackbud said:
My face is pretty bloated right now

It's so pathetic. I do all this lifting, dieting, and for what? A body that can attract Stacies, yet a face that repulses even babies? It's fucking over for me. I'm seriously going to just get fat. What the fuck is the point? I'm already at a point where I can't improve anymore with my body. My face is just subhuman. A fucking round jaw. A butch lesbian. No bones. No definition. Subhuman. Just completely ugly fucking subhuman 3/10 trash.

anincelforlifelol said:
It's so pathetic. I do all this lifting, dieting, and for what? A body that can attract Stacies, yet a face that repulses even babies? It's fucking over for me. I'm seriously going to just get fat. What the fuck is the point? I'm already at a point where I can't improve anymore with my body. My face is just subhuman. A fucking round jaw. A butch lesbian. No bones. No definition. Subhuman. Just completely ugly fucking subhuman 3/10 trash.

Just  bloatmax like me man, I'm trying to look like this guy.

JRrDpmT.jpg

Yeah i have the slug face too, only way is to rope because it means your bones are recessed, its over.

jackbud said:
Just  bloatmax like me man, I'm trying to look like this guy.

JRrDpmT.jpg

His eye area is better than mine. My eye area and entire face is literally melting. It seriously is melting. NCT, upper eye lid exposure, saggy lower lids, no cheek definition, fat cheeks and also low, fat round jaw. Kek. Kek. Kek. Kek at my existence x10000000.

Dude how the hell is your face like that

Sergio said:
Dude how the hell is your face like that

How the fuck am I supposed to know? I'm going to look better after I blow my brains out. Seriously. I'll look better.

My face is the same. I don't think losing weight will make much of a difference

Just carve it out with a kitchen knife. jk Maybe try to get even leaner?

I'm getting bimax chin wing and genioplasty and gonna go keto. I will ASCENd you will all bow to me

Daily reminder diet and gym is cope.

i am jabba the hutt but 16 bmi (near anorexic) just loool

demonanus said:
Just carve it out with a kitchen knife. jk Maybe try to get even leaner?

To the point of looking retarded? When I get leaner than I currently am my tear troughs get even worse than they already are. My face melts even more because there is no fucking bone support. Normies don't understand this. hurrr just lose weight bro to get a leaner face!!!!

Okay man. I get it. You facial bone structure is subhuman.

demonanus said:
Okay man. I get it. You facial bone structure is subhuman.

Nah man. I just need to get leaner!

Rub some butter on your face.

time to start powerliftingmaxx and get good at it and maybe you can get a cute powerlifter gf by running niche game

Pouuop said:
time to start powerliftingmaxx and get good at it and maybe you can get a cute powerlifter gf by running niche game

You still need to be good looking.

Im in the same boat.

The worst part is that if i start to gain weight all the fat goes to my face and i look like i got stung by a been or smth.

It's over for us.