Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have such a disgusting low-T, estrogenic body

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I just recorded a video of myself and holy fuck that's a whole new insecurity, as if my face wasn't bad enough.

Narrow shoulders, TINY rib cage, as in so small that I have had trouble breathing all my life, child-bearing hips, gyno, fat legs and a super fat ass. Like I literally assmog most Beckies who aren't super fat.
Worst of all, I have a weird curvature in my back which pushes my ass out even further, like the image on the right:
Back

And obviously I have a weirdly long, crooked neck too.

The only thing that looks somewhat good are my arms, which are quite big for a non-gymcel. Other than that it's truly over. I probably have the most disgusting body on this forum.
Fucking over.

What I don't understand is my dad is one of those high T manlets, like this:

Hank

My mother also seems to be high T for a woman.

WHY THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?????????

Its over tbh

genetic recombination truly is brutal

"Don't leave the basement" -Subhuman, Syrian

daily reminder ur parents could have helped you by giving you T and HGH during early puberty

You have anterior pelvic tilt. Try and correct it.

Fatcel/volcel detected

does @GeneticJoke bodymog U?

Time to gym boyo

I'm trying to atm but I barely have the motivation to get out of bed. And with my frame I don't know if it's even worth it. The only part of my body which has potential are my arms. They look relatively big but they're also weak as shit, like the rest of me.

And i'm like 15% bodyfat, not a fatcel.

I'm trying to atm but I barely have the motivation to get out of bed. And with my frame I don't know if it's even worth it. The only part of my body which has potential are my arms. They look relatively big but they're also weak as shit, like the rest of me.

Do you have any friends or social circle?

You have anterior pelvic tilt. Try and correct it.

Thanks. I'll have to look into what exactly that is and how to fix it. Ugh.

does @GeneticJoke bodymog U?

Not sure. What does he look like?

Do you have any friends or social circle?

I have a few shitty "friends" who bully me. I have one actual friend who I started going to the gym with before the Coronavirus but we're both super clueless.

Yeah i understand that. Just pointing out that you can change your body if you hate it. I did.

What's this user on here called, @BodyFat10orRope :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah so that.

What's this user on here called, @BodyFat10orRope :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah so that.

I'm trying to gymcell, so I can't have my bodyfat at 10 at the moment if I want to grow muscle.

He has klinefelter syndrome. Go look it up

Oh fuck.

I looked it up and I clicked on this video that came up. Apparently he has it.

I look just like that, probably worse.

And I have most of that:

Kline

Should I get tested?

Yup, after watching that i'm like 85 % sure I have it.

Last edited:
it's over tbh

Oh fuck.

And I have most of that:

View attachment 232156

Should I get tested?

The only things i don't have from the pic is the height and the breast thing

Didn't read but everyone tells me I look 16 and I'm 23. So it's basically over.

The girl looks better with the posture on the right

welcome to the club pal

Oh fuck.

And I have most of that:

View attachment 232156

Should I get tested?

You can PM if you want. I have it so I can probably tell if you do or don't.

I think i’m low t

I also have this low t prblm. I dont have female traits but my male traits are not that strong. It was going alright until 14 years of age but after that I don't know what happened. My facial hair especially give me pain.

Welcome to the felter family.
My parents have the same stats as yours. I'm the complete opposite.

I thought I had it too. Got tested negative. I had to travel to London to get a caryotype, as it's forbidden in my country. The horrible thing is that I don't entirely believe the results, as now I entertain the belief in some sort of international conspiracy to hide this crap. The prohibition of this test in several countries surely doesn't help me brush off any conspiracy theory.

An other possibility is BPA. Look it up. But since this substance is everywhere it's hard to explain how some boys are affected and some are not.

Last edited:
I just recorded a video of myself and holy fuck that's a whole new insecurity, as if my face wasn't bad enough.

Narrow shoulders, TINY rib cage, as in so small that I have had trouble breathing all my life, child-bearing hips, gyno, fat legs and a super fat ass. Like I literally assmog most Beckies who aren't super fat.
Worst of all, I have a weird curvature in my back which pushes my ass out even further, like the image on the right:
View attachment 232149

And obviously I have a weirdly long, crooked neck too.

The only thing that looks somewhat good are my arms, which are quite big for a non-gymcel. Other than that it's truly over. I probably have the most disgusting body on this forum.
Fucking over.

What I don't understand is my dad is one of those high T manlets, like this:

View attachment 232150

My mother also seems to be high T for a woman.

WHY THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?????????
You still mog @XOR

One thing I think is worth thinking about regarding Klinefelter syndrome : it's just as viable as Down syndrome, if not more.

Therefore there is no reason it should be more rare. Think about that : Downies are obvious to spot and as we know they are not exactly rare, yet there should be just as many or even more guys with a sexual aneuploidy, but they just don't know what they are.

Add to this the fact that the likelihood of chromosomal anomalies increases with maternal age, and how women have been having kids at an increased age in the past decades...

Last edited: