Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have such a disgusting autistic voice

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Seriously. It's really fucking terrible. It sounds like someone with down syndrome.

Sigh. Ugly comes in a package. Ugly voice, ugly forehead, ugly eyes, ugly nose, ugly mouth, ugly teeth, ugly. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly.

balding voicecels, go ER

Been told my voice is good for narrations by a online friend , idk . I’m fucked either way:(

businessman-holding-gun-to-head-b4yw9j.jpg

My speech has noticeably got worse since having an open bite. I’m fucked, man.

Post it on voocaroo. Let's hear it :D

I sound like a child. I also look like a child. I am low test and subhuman for real.

I have a gay inflection when I talk. Anyone else?

I have speech impediment and I stutter a lot, combined with an Aussie accent lol.

Vocaroos guys, who's gonna go first

a-virgin-nigger said:
Let's hear it

LOL I think that would be too humiliating. I already get bullied enough on here as is.

It sounds like a less extreme version of this:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ue_GU394FY[/video]

I had a lisp up until Sophomore year of high school & was routinely mocked for it. That contributed to my incel status no doubt. Voice is important in terms of establishing dominance and attraction with others.

Fuck I just made a vocaroo of this and now I'm so fucking depressed. Sounds so bad, no way am I uploading this. Fuck you for reminding me of this OP, you actually ruined my night.

Framecel222 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Let's hear it
LOL I think that would be too humiliating. I already get bullied enough on here as is.
It sounds like a less extreme version of this:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ue_GU394FY[/video]

Lmao if it's a lesser version than that, it isn't that bad.

There is no way I'd ever post my voice either. My voice is unique in terms of being completely subhuman with a very odd Western New York accent. Complete shit.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmao if it's a lesser version than that, it isn't that bad.

Really? It bothers the hell out of me when I listen to recordings of my own voice. I constantly feel like people are gonna think I'm gay when I talk.

Framecel222 said:
Really? It bothers the hell out of me when I listen to recordings of my own voice. I constantly feel like people are gonna think I'm gay when I talk.

They'll think you're gay, and they'll think I'm retarded. I honestly rather sound gay.

anincelforlifelol said:
They'll think you're gay, and they'll think I'm retarded. I honestly rather sound gay.

Got any videos of people with similar voices to you?

nothing worse than an autistically low voice, high pitch is better as at least you wont sound like a mental failure

Framecel222 said:
Got any videos of people with similar voices to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IhrdnABpic&t=27s

Sounds just like me in the beginning. Seriously. Just my voice is a little deeper, but same type of tone and everything. Very down syndrome like. It's game over for me.

flowerful said:
nothing worse than an autistically low voice, high pitch is better as at least you wont sound like a mental failure

Exactly brother.

anincelforlifelol said:
Sounds just like me in the beginning. Seriously. Just my voice is a little deeper, but same type of tone and everything. Very down syndrome like. It's game over for me.

Do you have the lisp that he has? If so that is pretty bad ngl.

i have a really deep voice. i literally HAVE to talk constantly in order for it to sound normal. if not, it sounds like the most monotonous shit ever, a lot of people have said i sound like a serial killer and rapist before.

i sound like an autistic(because i am autistic lul) 12 yr old and my accent is london british which probably makes it sound even more autistic

Framecel222 said:
Do you have the lisp that he has? If so that is pretty bad ngl.

Don't really have a lisp, but similar tone of voice. The way he slurs some of his words, especially when he curses is just like me. It's extremely down syndrome like. Everyone makes fun of it, including my mother when I was younger. My father did too. Every single one.

And when I told normies I hated my deep voice these copers said
"Hurrr well at least you don't sound like a girl! You sound like a man!"

Fucking retards. I sound like someone who has one extra chromosome. It's over.

anincelforlifelol said:
Don't really have a lisp, but similar tone of voice. The way he slurs some of his words, especially when he curses is just like me. It's extremely down syndrome like. Everyone makes fun of it, including my mother when I was younger. My father did too. Every single one.

And when I told normies I hated my deep voice these copers said
"Hurrr well at least you don't sound like a girl! You sound like a man!"

Fucking retards. I sound like someone who has one extra chromosome. It's over.

That's not that bad IMO, what makes him sound like a bumbling retard is the lisp. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Sounds like your family members are just assholes.

Framecel222 said:
That's not that bad IMO, what makes him sound like a bumbling retard is the lisp. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Sounds like your family members are just assholes.

Cope brother. I was made fun of constantly in school for my subhuman voice too. Even when I was going through training at my job my instructor took shots at me, because we can't be sensitive at our job. He always made fun of my voice, and I had to take it, while all these other assholes were just laughing at me.