Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have started wageslaving again after a month away.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I cannot be NEET for more than a month, sleeping in is lovely at first but my mind starts to go if I am idle for an extended period of time. It’s a terrible situation though because after a couple days working I am already yearning to have my free time back, there really is no winning, either variation is a different state of hell.

Mogs me

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Work is trickery to keep your mind yearning not to work, to be drained as a person, and make someone else richer

I wish you the best bro

Are you working for minimum wage? It's honestly not worth it you can make a lot more online doing stupid shit online while neeting away

I’ll take freedom over slavery any day no matter how boring things get

you can make a lot more online doing stupid shit online while neeting away
Like what? I earn more than minimum wage but I am by no means rich.
I’ll take freedom over slavery any day no matter how boring things get
It’s not just boredom though, an idle mind can fuck you up mentally and socially to a point of no return.

Work is trickery to keep your mind yearning not to work, to be drained as a person, and make someone else richer
This, I think he's mistaking wanting to do something with wanting to slave away at a job. Learn an instrument or make a videogame.

monday I started working in a bookshop and it sucks.
I'd prefer taking the brain damages caused by loneliness rather than work 8 hours a day.

There's no meaning on this world. You either wagecuck or ldar until you go insane

Are you NEET?
Technically no because i'm self teaching myself multiple languages, and i'm working out daily (Education + Training), but involuntarily unemployed, JFL.

Fellow wagie here. I feel your pain man. I want the NEET life. It understands me. It doesn't shame me. How I miss it so. :feels:

monday I started working in a bookshop and it sucks.
I'd prefer taking the brain damages caused by loneliness rather than work 8 hours a day.
it’s my dream to work in a bookshop i’ve applies to barnes and noble 4 times and they never respond. are u cashier or stocker?

Well man poor ppl have to work, I'm searching but I don't find anything.

it’s my dream to work in a bookshop i’ve applies to barnes and noble 4 times and they never respond. are u cashier or stocker?
I'm learning to do everything since it's a small place and beside me there are only two other people and
we also sell newspapers so it's not just a bookshop.
anyway Barnes and Noble is a famous chain of stores so maybe a smaller an less known shop has lower standards.

Are you working for minimum wage? It's honestly not worth it you can make a lot more online doing stupid shit online while neeting away
like what? sounds like some ed edd n eddy get quick rich scheme bs tbh.

I cannot be NEET for more than a month, sleeping in is lovely at first but my mind starts to go if I am idle for an extended period of time. It’s a terrible situation though because after a couple days working I am already yearning to have my free time back, there really is no winning, either variation is a different state of hell.
I have been NEET for over 5 years.
You lack motivation, and perhaps a lack of hobbys aswell.