Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have started punching myself in the head

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
Why do that? Your misery isn't your fault

Are you trying to fake a Chad's skull by edemamaxxing?

No point hurting yourself. Get a hammer, go outside, find some wall and go apeshit.
Alternatively get a punching bag.

You don't deserve any of that shit, brocel. Abusing your own body is punishing yourself for no wrong doing. Not all your struggles in life are not your fault. As someone who used to punch myself in the head a lot, it's better to take anger out on something else. Take some large obejct and just smash it against stuff you don't care about, like a dirty old couch in the attic or something.

Take care of yourself, brocel. We've got your back. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

let me give you a hug

time hug GIF

About not getting pussy?
It's more than that, just having no friends, no partner, always alone. I feel so disconnected from everything and everyone around me. Ultimately it feels like I have failed.
About not getting pussy?
It's more than that, just having no friends, no partner, always alone. I feel so disconnected from everything and everyone around me. Ultimately it feels like I have failed
let me give you a hug

time hug GIF
Thanks man
You don't deserve any of that shit, brocel. Abusing your own body is punishing yourself for no wrong doing. Not all your struggles in life are not your fault. As someone who used to punch myself in the head a lot, it's better to take anger out on something else. Take some large obejct and just smash it against stuff you don't care about, like a dirty old couch in the attic or something.

Take care of yourself, brocel. We've got your back. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Thanks, you too man

Not your fault women are unhinged and simped to godhood. Would you rather have your hear broken by some dull becky?

What prevented you making male friends?

Please help.
I used to punch me in the legs and one time I burn myself in the leg with a hotrod, but was mostly in my redpill days, and the redpill rage phase.

Nihilism is better than anger

Not your fault women are unhinged and simped to godhood. Would you rather have your hear broken by some dull becky?

What prevented you making male friends?
I don't know tbh, I had a few friends in HS, then when I left there I immediately started working. Didn't make any friends from that point onwards.

I don't know tbh, I had a few friends in HS, then when I left there I immediately started working. Didn't make any friends from that point onwards.
What are your hobbies/interests and which country?

What are your hobbies/interests and which country?
I like watching/ following football (soccer), drinking, browsing here. Playing some Vidya here and there. That's it really. I'm in the UK

Stop watching the Joker man. You need to walk it off. Breathe.

I like watching/ following football (soccer), drinking, browsing here. Playing some Vidya here and there. That's it really. I'm in the UK
You have turbo NT interests. Go to soccer matches, sports clubs forums, soccer pubs.

bro as someone said above,stop WATCHING the mother**** joker OKK youre NOT the joker bro,youre YOU,but not the joker,bro it's just a movie,snap back to reality man

bro as someone said above,stop WATCHING the mother**** joker OKK youre NOT the joker bro,youre YOU,but not the joker,bro it's just a movie,snap back to reality man
Yes, I have made a mistake doing this.
Stop watching the Joker man. You need to walk it off. Breathe.
Yes agreed

Age? I'm British too
I'm 20 years old

Go to the peer, pop some beers :ha..feels:

Dude we should go to seaside or something
It would be like the Inbetweeners or Incelweeners
:lul: Incelweeners, perfect. Yeah the beach or something would be cool, but in the summer, would be lots of half naked foids around.

Go visit HMS Belfast you dorks :feelsokman:

:lul: Incelweeners, perfect. Yeah the beach or something would be cool, but in the summer, would be lots of half naked foids around.
Coomer Beach Holiday, I planning to get a car by end of June but I need to learn how to drive first, so maybe August or September, I will pick you up Kek,

It's over for DobbyCels