Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have something to confess

don't look out the window

Reported to the FBI, CIA, NSA, USAF, MI6, Interpol, FSB, NFL, Finnish Security Intelligence Service, Antifa, and Joe Pesci.

sorry can’t relate

How can you say that, dont you know that you can be virgin without being incel silly:feels::soy:

Whoa let's unpack this

Maybe, just maybe, if you had sex you wouldn't be an incel :soy: :soy: :soy:

Damn that's fucked up.

What??? I thought this was chads.co???

Reported to the FBI, CIA, NSA, USAF, MI6, Interpol, FSB, NFL, Finnish Security Intelligence Service, Antifa, and Joe Pesci.

nfl :feelskek: Won’t take sub8 man

Leakage from the sewer

A girl told me when she found about my situation : "It's terrible no have sex with virgins"

@FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI @FBI

Hahaha!

I reported him in Canada and made a quick $300!

BRO UR FUCKING SHITTING ME
BRO UR FUCKING SHITTING ME

I heard about you on the news. Please don't bomb my house.