Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have some possible predictions of how AI will change dating (once it gets good enough)

C

chuckstro

Greycel
What do you guys think? feel free to add what you might think what would happen, in the comments below.

First scenario: It becomes so good that chads end up picking robots over real women. And women will have to compete by either dating down or improving their personalities, so incels have a better chance at escaping inceldom, due to this.

Second scenario: It inflates hypergamy so bad, that not even chad is enough and now he's in our shoes, but we all end up coping with android women at least, in the scenario

Third scenario: Nothing changes in dating, besides we have new copes now

Fourth scenario: Feminism gets so powerful, they pass laws to ban AI and dating not only stays the same, but were banned from using AI, while women and chads get to have fun

Last edited:
idk, this is if only men are gonna be interested

I asume women will also try and get robot partners

but yh i think men will use it earlier then women

idk, this is if only men are gonna be interested

I asume women will also try and get robot partners

but yh i think men will use it earlier then women
People were trying to do studies and made observations that actually women, teenager women were using AI for romantic/sexual reasons more than men. I think this is true with white women. I noticed white women will use AI for dating reasons unironically. Why I had trouble finding niggers, spics women using it for dating reasons

Assume the worst possible scenario, and thats the most likely to happen

People were trying to do studies and made observations that actually women, teenager women were using AI for romantic/sexual reasons more than men. I think this is true with white women. I noticed white women will use AI for dating reasons unironically. Why I had trouble finding niggers, spics women using it for dating reasons
yh so i asume it wont be banned, since women will also use it jfl

but i do hope it comes out sooner then later, but idk how society will acept it, i worry that it will be looked down upon
until chad also starts using it, but why would he. he has acess to real women

yh so i asume it wont be banned, since women will also use it jfl

but i do hope it comes out sooner then later, but idk how society will acept it, i worry that it will be looked down upon
until chad also starts using it, but why would he. he has acess to real women
"until chad also starts using it, but why would he. he has acess to real women" Men generally speaking value loyalty. Hence the old saying "dogs' are a man's best friend" cause men value loyalty, unlike women. So that's why chad would use an AI woman unironically. Cause AI women are unironically loyal, unlike human women

hmm that is true

what i think could happen is chad start using, women get desperate so they submit and become loyal to chad, chad stops using ai

"until chad also starts using it, but why would he. he has acess to real women" Men generally speaking value loyalty. Hence the old saying "dogs' are a man's best friend" cause men value loyalty, unlike women. So that's why chad would use an AI woman unironically. Cause AI women are unironically loyal, unlike human women
and idk, i think its probably gonna be very expensive to get an ai partner

it's pretty much free to use AI women right now. So I don't think so
if you just mean ai chat, then no sane person will ever pick ai chats over an actual women

especially not chad who has the chance to be physical with a women every second of the day

oh i thought we were talking about like robots
Didn't realize you meant the robots, yea I meant both the robots and AI women too. But the robot sex dolls kinda do exist right now, they're just shit right now. And they cost 10k right now. Do you think that's expensive?

Didn't realize you meant the robots, yea I meant both the robots and AI women too. But the robot sex dolls kinda do exist right now, they're just shit right now. And they cost 10k right now. Do you think that's expensive?
ehh for me 10k is very expensive. im still a student

but idk if i was older with full time job, i would still find it alot you know

but idk, if the robot can be nice to me and its kinda realistic, i would buy when i can afford it comfortably

ehh for me 10k is very expensive. im still a student

but idk if i was older with full time job, i would still find it alot you knowI
I think 10k is still doable for the average american, that has a job tbh. Most american buy cars for around 10k

I think 10k is still doable for the average american, that has a job tbh. Most american buy cars for around 10k
true lol, if it cant last for life i would defintly buy, but we will have to see how durable