Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have some good features I could have been chad

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I was staring at the mirror and came to that conclusion, I have some good features in my face, I was close of being good looking. But instead I'm subhuman, in another life I could have been chad, with a different genetic combinations.
This makes me even more mad, some people just never had a chance to be good looking but I could have been.

This isnt looksmaxx - what fucks you up??

mogs me having some good features

This isnt looksmaxx - what fucks you up??
I don't know exactly, but I look at the mirror and sometimes I look decent from some angles and staring at some features. Looking at my parents I also see they had some good genes, they are not Chad tier but they mog me. With the correct combinations I could have been great

I was staring at the mirror and came to that conclusion, I have some good features in my face, I was close of being good looking. But instead I'm subhuman, in another life I could have been chad, with a different genetic combinations.
This makes me even more mad, some people just never had a chance to be good looking but I could have been.
hows your internship

Then that is odd, so you just look like you're blushing all the time?
Yes, like this whore i found in Google.
Jfl I look so pathetic, no one will ever take me seriously.
Uduoyn1bbad01

Do you have low set eyebrows and brow ridge? I'm asian, jealous of whites with this masculine feature , Asians have high set eyebrows and no eyebrow ridge.

doesn't look that bad, it's like a permanent blush
It looks pathetic, whenever I interact with kids they ask me if I got burnt, that shit is brutal. I'll never be taken seriously

My whole family are actual chads and staceys, when I look in the mirror I see nothing redeeming, maybe my eyes are the only exception but even then they are prey eyes and not hunter eyes.

The genetic RNG fucked me over badly the fact I am not even average looking in itself is probably incredible low % coming from my far above average family but being subhuman is like winning the lottery , I am the only one going back as far as photographs go on both sides and when the question is asked "Who does he look like?" no one has an answer. Hell my brother looks almost 1:1 like ocelot from MGS3 , my mother like a famous weathergirl in my country, my grandpa like George Clooney when he was young etc etc fuck em and fuck it, I will one day commit a murder or act of severe brutality on a NT normie as revenge on this world.

doesn't look that bad, it's like a permanent blush
That's because it's on a foid. They get away with poor aesthetics while men don't.

It looks pathetic, whenever I interact with kids they ask me if I got burnt, that shit is brutal. I'll never be taken seriously
sounds brutal, skin issues can really make or break a person. Because of sun damage, I'm suffering heavily from hyperpigmentation, my face looks like someone just got a 100 different shades of black/brown and poured it on a canvas. It is so bad, so I get why it holds you back.

sounds brutal, skin issues can really make or break a person. Because of sun damage, I'm suffering heavily from hyperpigmentation, my face looks like someone just got a 100 different shades of black/brown and poured it on a canvas. It is so bad, so I get why it holds you back.
It's the main reason why I gave up on life