Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have social anxiety

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's terrible, I don't know why I haven't been fired yet. For years I've been trying to pretend I'm ok but I'm not. I can't talk to people, my behavior is more than awkward, I get nervous around everyone. Have you watched that guy Elliott from Mr. Robot? That's pretty much how I act everyday. Is there a cure for social anxiety? I don't think it is, I'll surely die as a lonely, weird, ugly subhuman.

the only cure is drink

The cure is not being ugly

the cure is going back in time and experience teen love, partying and driving

Yep social anxiety, and pretty much anything that stops you interacting with foids is the absolute worst. I have it very severely, and mainly due to terrible father, and zero confidence due to being ugly and ethnic. However you can help it a lot with medication, are you doing this?

Your an incel, it's a trait.

People can tell your an incel, your an incel but you can't show it, you have to hide it, it's shameful, that alone is enough to make anyone anxious.

This is the main reason why I can't go outside.

Same bro, it's not as bad as it ones used to be, but it still sucks.

I too am extremely anxious unless I’m around the right crowd, or just get a random sense of “FUCK IT, JUST DO IT!!! YOLO!!!” In my head

When you have social anxiety you are doomed for life,

Yep social anxiety, and pretty much anything that stops you interacting with foids is the absolute worst. I have it very severely, and mainly due to terrible father, and zero confidence due to being ugly and ethnic. However you can help it a lot with medication, are you doing this?
No, but I'll try it

I have this some times and its so fucked up

Mine just kicks in when i have to shake hands with a lot of people or hug each other in Christmas or New year's Eve

Have you watched that guy Elliott from Mr. Robot? That's pretty much how I act everyday.

Would you say that you lack empathy for those around you?

Not just for normies, but for people in general.

Yeas, you do. Do you want to fix it?

Mogs me at having a job

I'm sorry dude if you ever need some help or emotional support just dm

just kidding, man up faggot