Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have so much love to give

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Yet I can't spread it. I try to replace it with hate but even my hate it shallow.

All I want to do is love and be loved but no one will let me...

Nigga I haven't seen you spreading love here if anything you come off as insufferable a lot of the times

eww filthy inky ,didn't you know that only chads are deserving of love.

Kek, well I think we all have some level of love we want to give. Otherwise we wouldn't be so bothered by inceldom. Sex can be obtained easily through cheap whores. I reckon most of the forum are lovey-dovey romantic types :feelsaww:

Work on your personality little inkwell!
Should I also shower more too?
maybe if you didnt have shit for brains....
Fed
Kek, well I think we all have some level of love we want to give. Otherwise we wouldn't be so bothered by inceldom. Sex can be obtained easily through cheap whores. I reckon most of the forum are lovey-dovey romantic types :feelsaww:
I don't think it's that funny. I just want love man.

Should I also shower more too?

Fed

I don't think it's that funny. I just want love man.
Wasn't trying to be super duper funny. I think there's an element of truth to it. A lot of us are disappointed by the promiscuity of women, with hypergamy; it triggers us innately, because we value traditional relationships - ones where we can express romantic feelings. It muddles with our perception of the ideal because how can a woman that has been ran through and pair-bonded with dozens of men truly love you, if they are even capable of love like that at all.

It's a bluepilled fantasy. A lot of us still cling to them. Either that or you have those that advocate for rape. Very polarizing. Unfortunately this idealistic view of women doesn't apply anymore. Given unrestrained access to hedonist pleasures, they're not going to 'settle', especially not for an incel. I think the best thing to accept is that women aren't like that, that they've never been as rosy as you've been led to believe. They are not worth your love, nor do they care for it.

Wasn't trying to be super duper funny. I think there's an element of truth to it. A lot of us are disappointed by the promiscuity of women, with hypergamy; it triggers us innately, because we value traditional relationships - ones where we can express romantic feelings. It muddles with our perception of the ideal because how can a woman that has been ran through and pair-bonded with dozens of men truly love you, if they are even capable of love like that at all.

It's a bluepilled fantasy. A lot of us still cling to them. Either that or you have those that advocate for rape. Very polarizing. Unfortunately this idealistic view of women doesn't apply anymore. Given unrestrained access to hedonist pleasures, they're not going to 'settle', especially not for an incel. I think the best thing to accept is that women aren't like that, that they've never been as rosy as you've been led to believe. They are not worth your love, nor do they care for it.
Well said. I fully agree.

Yet I can't spread it. I try to replace it with hate but even my hate it shallow.

You have a lot of love, but girls don't see it because they can't see past your looks

She will Love whats in your Wallet :feelskek:

Which probably partly explains why we are incels. Women don't like romantic men. Psychopath Chad or nothing for them

:bigbrain::feelsokman: fully agree

I'm bursting with eros, philia, and storge that I want to figuratively ejaculate all over a cute girlfriend.

Real. We didn't choose to be this. I never wanted to have these kinds of fucked up thoughts in my life, you think as an 8 yr old I could ever envision myself joking about foids being beaten brutally and shit on an incel forum? I didn't want this, but we weren't given a choice. We were all dealt shitty hands in life, and not only that but society is so gyno-centric and cruel towards men.

I never wanted to have these kinds of fucked up thoughts in my life, you think as an 8 yr old I could ever envision myself joking about foids being beaten brutally and shit on an incel forum?

I love spreading hate.