Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have small wrists and calfs

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Yet wide waist and hips :feelskek:

The only good thing about my physique is that I have wide chest so I gain pecs easily. Still compromised by my small forearms and wide hips tho.

Brutal literally me. Wide hips and everything. Except my chest is small and I have narrow shoulders

When I was in hs one time in pe these two foidlets were complementing this guy on his calves and kept following him around when he walked.

What’s brutal about the calfpill is that the only thing that matters is muscle insertions. You can train them but most likely it won’t show

That’s very bad man. You need to workout-max your calms and underarms

Brutal literally me. Wide hips and everything. Except my chest is small and I have narrow shoulders

When I was in hs one time in pe these two foidlets were complementing this guy on his calves and kept following him around when he walked.

What’s brutal about the calfpill is that the only thing that matters is muscle insertions. You can train them but most likely it won’t show
Yeah in my high school bitches and normies used to compliment this chadlite for his big calfs. I always wondered why I couldn’t grow thick calves (mine look like chopsticks jfl) till I realized it’s all about bones.

I am very blackpilled and being blackpilled how I see life

You need to workout-max your calms
It doesn’t matter. If you don’t have the right muscle insertions, you won’t see your calfs get bigger if you train them. Source: the guy from stronglifts

I have small wrists too. Thank the lord though that I have wide shoulders naturally, but I'm still lanky and have very difficult time building any muscle because of my frame.

I bet I have the smallest wrists on .is, especially in relation to my height (I'm not tall, but there are dudes shorter than me here).

How do you know if your shoulders are too small? It looks that way from my perspective but I could be wrong.

How do you know if your shoulders are too small? It looks that way from my perspective but I could be wrong.
Mine aren’t small in absolute terms but they don’t appear that wide because of my hips, kek

Mine aren’t small in absolute terms but they don’t appear that wide because of my hips, kek
Yeah but what's considered "small"?
Mine kind of look small but I don't really know if they are.

You should probably just jump off a building on to trains tracks now. It's over.