Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have ruined my son's life

Remember : always listen to your wife.:foidSoy:

They created a truecel :feelscry:

This is why you should never marry womanlets. If a woman is shorter than 5'5 she is subhuman. Unless the males in her family happen to be taller

I want to murder all heightists

Maybe he shouldn't have bred with a foidlet.

Most likely not an larp, my sister doesn't want to hear for growth hormones for her son, she says she loves him either way and height is irrelevant. Sad thing she will be the only female that loves him if he doesn't grow enough.

Just get therapy bro. Positive vibes bro. Dude being 5'3 is no excuse to give up. I know a guy who has no arms legs or hair and wears diapers and I swear to god he is constantly banging 9's and 10's, the girls love his rock hard abs man I'm telling you, just start lifting and holding frame you pathetic loser. Can't grow taller? Just grow wider bro. Your excuses are lame man you don't need a big penis to please a girl, just learn how to eat pussy and she won't be able to resist you. Dude just shave your head and grow a beard, you'll look like Jason Staham I'm telling you man. This world isn't evil bro. IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Last edited:
Brutal, maybe he has an account here

This is why you should never marry womanlets. If a woman is shorter than 5'5 she is subhuman. Unless the males in her family happen to be taller
my mother is 5'4''

Last edited:
5'3 is inconceivably brutal.
He's turbomanlet only because of his mom.

Just get therapy bro. Positive vibes bro. Dude being 5'3 is no excuse to give up. I know a guy who has no arms legs or hair and wears diapers and I swear to god he is constantly banging 9's and 10's, the girls love his rock hard abs man I'm telling you, just start lifting and holding frame you pathetic loser. Can't grow taller? Just grow wider bro. Your excuses are lame man you don't need a big penis to please a girl, just learn how to eat pussy and she won't be able to resist you. Dude just shave your head and grow a beard, you'll look like Jason Staham I'm telling you man. This world isn't evil bro. IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

View attachment 603464
Brutal

You can't always tell for certain. My parents are both 5'2" and I am 5'10", probably to do with the shitty nutrition in curyland.

Betabuxxing is the only future that awaits him, it was all planned by his mother from the start :lul:

I want to murder all heightists
DFA176CF EC64 4249 9E21 18876356E0EF

all of these posts and comments are larps

Short women should of never been allowed to have children, now an unfortunate soul will have to experience this hell of life.

This. I don’t understand morons who claim tall foids aren’t female. You do realize a foid let quite literally just a female version o a manlet? And vice versa? Implying I could or would but if it happened I would definitely prefer a tall mother to my kids Jfl

Administer T and HGH to all men in need,this madness has to stop.Doctors should have the final word even if parents protest.
His mother will :bluepill:him now that all he needs is more confidence.

Last edited:

View attachment 603464

Omg yes live laugh love that’s how the world works!! :soy::heart::heart::heart:

i feel like this is fake somehow

There's no therapy or growth hormones for my deformed face. Just surgery that costs 40,000. Fuck my life

At least he is not a narcissist enough to see what he did. Poor fuck

This is how incels are created

Most likely not an larp, my sister doesn't want to hear for growth hormones for her son, she says she loves him either way and height is irrelevant. Sad thing she will be the only female that loves him if he doesn't grow enough.
:bluepill::foidSoy:

They created a truecel :feelscry:
At this height, literally nothing will save you. Even if EVERYTHING else is 10/10, no woman is ever going to look at you in any way differently than a goblinfied subhuman. :blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine being a short woman and thinking by reproducing, you are bettering thr gene pool :feelskek:

This, I don't get what's the obsession with petite/short girls that most dudes seem to have
I've always thought that tall foids were the most attractive and they also have actual genetical value

For god sake the brainwashing lmao
How the hell do these faggot reddit cunts think it's child abuse to supply growth hormones that will benefit ANYONE long term, but turning your kid into a soy tranny abomination isn't? Blatant shit double standards

The dad was a prob incel himself so he took what he could get