Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have rewatched the movie "Eighth Grade" several times now because my life is pathetic

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I'm obsessed with certain school themed media and especially when it's realistic (most of it is trash though). I hope to find catharsis in it that I lacked in my own experiences. In the movie the main character girl along with her class visits a high school and she is assigned to this peppy qt senior girl. I will never even get to speak to a girl like that unless I pay for it. also i lost my $40 earbuds

What would you rate it
Seems like a boring movie

Why would you cuck yourself this bad? At least watch a school movie with a male protagonist

Superbad and inbetweeners are my favorite school related movies/tv shows

Napoleon dynamite was good too. Haven’t seen it in years though so maybe it’s not as good as I remembered.

Which character do you relate to the most? I relate to the character who wasn't in the movie, or didn't had any screentime whatsoever.

Last edited:
I hope to find catharsis in it that I lacked in my own experiences.
I like movies like that for the same reason although I never find it, I just get more sad because they give me a glimpse into what I'll never get to experience. I also use films like that as daydreamfuel.

Sorry about the headphones, hope you find them.

An introverted teenage girl tries to survive the last week of her disastrous eighth grade year before leaving to start high school.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Which character do you relate to the most? I relate to the character who wasn't in the movie, or had any screentime whatsoever.

don't make me watch it

im gonna watch it

Superbad and inbetweeners are my favorite school related movies/tv shows

Napoleon dynamite was good too. Haven’t seen it in years though so maybe it’s not as good as I remembered.
inbetweeners was so relatable, except that they eventually had success with women

inbetweeners was so relatable, except that they eventually had success with women
I didn’t watch the movies. Only the TV show.

TV show ends with them as virgins. Kek.

I'm obsessed with certain school themed media and especially when it's realistic (most of it is trash though). I hope to find catharsis in it that I lacked in my own experiences. In the movie the main character girl along with her class visits a high school and she is assigned to this peppy qt senior girl. I will never even get to speak to a girl like that unless I pay for it. also i lost my $40 earbuds
Man I have a great one them, do you like anime? Or dont have prejudice with it? If you don't have, I recommend you to see an anime that an incel posted in a thread that I asked for animes recommendation where the protagonists remembered us, you can find it by searching for OreGairu, man that shit hit me hard

If I was her age, she would still ignore me and lust after mini chad.

Man I have a great one them, do you like anime? Or dont have prejudice with it? If you don't have, I recommend you to see an anime that an incel posted in a thread that I asked for animes recommendation where the protagonists remembered us, you can find it by searching for OreGairu, man that shit hit me hard
i hate oregairu

fucking headphones. i either lose mine or break them like literally monthly. death to headphone makers

I'm obsessed with certain school themed media and especially when it's realistic (most of it is trash though). I hope to find catharsis in it that I lacked in my own experiences.
Same here bro
Napoleon Dynamite is still a great movie

that movie will make you claw your eyes out. it's complete and utter trash

The reason Bo Burnham had to have a female MC is because he knows how to make money and he couldn't do that with a male MC with the same "problems" as her. Because nobody cares about males in society especially males in movies or any kind of "growing up" feels that males have. Hated him for that tbh. He was supposed to understand us. He was supposedly an outcast in his youth so for him to make a female MC he just became a huge cuck in my eyes

As for the headphones: I have this problem where my right earbud always ends up losing sound. Happened with my last 3 headphones. Had to replace it with some cheap $10 earbuds. Least they don't cost a lot.