Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have returned my children

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Thanks to members wishing my return @Animecel2D @ThoughtfulCel @metabuxx @HyperVersager_4EVER

Welcome back, man. What did you get banned for tbh?

Good to see you back man

my “can I sell kiddyp0rn of my self” thread
brutal. I mean it's just legal advice. Not like you said you were doing it or anything, just asking if it was legal.

If I had a legal question I would come here ngl.

brutal. I mean it's just legal advice. Not like you said you were doing it or anything, just asking if it was legal.

If I had a legal question I would come here ngl.

ikr but fed mods u know man

Nice to have you back, although I have seen you banned twice in a week.

I want to go back to the good old times...
Jap
Jap2
Jap3
Japan

Welcome back brocel!

PAY GORILLAS

Japan
Terrible- then
Terrible- now

A meme video about it.

The greater asian co prosperity sphere was our only chance to control the savage "people" of Asia. The Jews did this, because they fear the Samurai and know they would never let them control Asia, unlike their Ch*nese puppets.

The greater asian co prosperity sphere was our only chance to control the savage "people" of Asia. The Jews did this, because they fear the Samurai and know they would never let them control Asia, unlike their Ch*nese puppets.

The Samurai ended their rule and influence in Japan by 1868, as they took on western weapons, traditions and industrialization. Japan was civil and had openly traded food, textiles for ammunition, firearms made in france, china and america for centuries prior. Japan had looted and invaded China and Korean peninsula on and off but didn't rule it outright.

Japan joined world war 2 in September 1940, but the Pearl Habour didn't happen until 7th December 1941. Japan temporarily reinstated its "Samurai code of honor" 72 years after it was deemed uncivil. The US sent Japan two atomic bombs fearing Hirohito drafting the mass mobilization of civilians to die in combat would be at great loss of life in general.

Japan did some heinous war crimes to our allied PoW in the camps, starvation, slavery, beheading kneeling captives, no tending to the sick and wounded. Japan continues to take swipe at America years later in movies and anime, even though they were told not to as part of the conditions of surrender. Here's how our servicemen stationed in Japan get welcomed and constantly told to leave. Japan needs a third bomb.

Last edited: