Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have respect for Chads who have one girl throughout their lives

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
be Chad
have one girl all your life
it's a bit like being a millionaire and eating in one restaurant all the time

Still chad. Cut one testicle instead of both

If I lived in some kind of alternate reality where foids aren't hypergamous and are loyal, I would prefer taking my looksmatch and remaining with my looksmatch until I die

Tbh getting heaps of pussy would just leave me feeling empty
For the first time ever I can say... That would be a life worth living.

If I lived in some kind of alternate reality where foids aren't hypergamous and are loyal, I would prefer taking my looksmatch and remaining with my looksmatch until I die

what are you gonna do in this reality

Do they even exist? I find it hard to believe they can have access to nearly every foid and still stick to only one

Once a Chad is inside the mind of a female, she is never single

I have respect for starship pilots but that doesn't mean they exist.

They have it so fortunate.

There is no such chad, that's an imaginary chad. Sure you can respect some imaginary being, I am not seeing any problem with that.

There is no such chad, that's an imaginary chad. Sure you can respect some imaginary being, I am not seeing any problem with that.

As we can respect Santa Claus or unicorns tbh

Never known one who didn't either play the field or cheat. I'd probably do the same in their shoes. It must be like getting offered your favorite flavor of ice cream everyday. Sometimes you'll be full or want to abstain, but mostly you're going to say yes.

The only Chads who stick with one foid all their lives are low IQ Bible thumpers anyway, so no, they don't deserve any respect