Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have PTSD whenever I hear the word ugly and its variants

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Seriously no matter the context, when I hear someone say such as "This car is really ugly" I feel a cold in my spine, my head goes down and I fix my eyes to look in just one spot for some seconds.

Someone would think that after hearing other people calling me ugly so many times I would feel nothing, but no, with me is the exactly the opposite, as the years pass and this type of events just keep happening with more frequency than they happened before, my mind only gets hurt even more, after so many humiliations and in some cases even physical harm caused by others just because they didn't like my face, I can't help with it, I even started to not use the word when I need to talk about something not pleasant to the eye.

It's fucking over, I become Pavlov's dog, normies damaged me and made me their sick experiment.

The word "ugly" sounds ugly.

It's a strong word, but people love to use it all the time.

Women don't call me ugly. They beat around the bush and use passive alternate words such as "you look normal" "there's nothing wrong with you" and "cool pic!"

They cannot even lie and tell me I'm good looking because I'm so ugly it isn't possible

id go deaf at that point

For me it's the sound of laughter