Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have practiced and now am better at making myself cry

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
it takes some effort but I think it's healthy to do in moderation, whereas I did it before at a frequency of never.

True, it feels good to cry and I never suppress it when I'm alone tbh, don't see any reason to do so. However actually making myself cry, well I don't think I've ever done that, unless you mean allowing myself to cry when I'm on the verge of doing so anyway.

Man, I haven't cried in ages

I can produce tears from watching shows but have only actually cried once since like elementary or middle school

I can also do this, even if I'm not actually sad.

But crying when you're sad sometimes can feel incredibly good. Not like a crying baby, but with tears in your eyes realizing your fucked up situation. It's a huge relief.

I used to be able to force tears

But crying when you're sad sometimes can feel incredibly good. Not like a crying baby, but with tears in your eyes realizing your fucked up situation. It's a huge relief.
Yeah, sometimes it's the only thing which makes me feel better, perhaps aside from falling asleep.

Crying is good since it gives you some momentary relief.

I think of my life and push myself a little bit.That's all it takes.

Im crying inside

not hard if you have an avi like yours

the last time i cried is when i was a child