Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have posted this plenty of times before.

And every single time I never watched

opinion on Gemayel?

Cool. I didn't know there were so many lebanese christians, I think the percentage is even higher than some european and american countries
Lebanon was a Christian majority.

Cool. I didn't know there were so many lebanese christians, I think the percentage is even higher than some european and american countries
If only britian didn't bring jews here. We have so many palestinian refugees now. The country is absolutely, shit now. Went from 'Paris of the middle east' to complete poor shithole.

If only britian didn't bring jews here. We have so many palestinian refugees now. The country is absolutely, shit now. Went from 'Paris of the middle east' to complete poor shithole.
I knows how it is. My people lost the chance of having an actual good country with white majority and an european heavy culture when we lost a civil war in the 19th century due to extreme numbers disavantage and poor leadership. Now we are separated by two different shitholes and one mediocre country.